Mar 14, 2013:
- 9:49 PM Changeset  by
Now 'cleandoc_' is all we need.
- 8:55 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Change class doc-string extraction for i18n to actually work.
This especially reverts and reworks parts of  and .
The exploration after cboos's hint in t:#11088 made me turn round and use an
approach closely resembling what already had been done to translate docs for
Trac core WikiMacros, although I changed it to fit for Trac 0.12 as well.
Trac core functions are used by default, but the configuration is tweaked
intentionally to not create catalogs in the '*-js' and 'tracini' domain.
So everything is still collected in 'messages', even if three compiler runs
a bit awkward.
Because compatibility code predominated in
acct_mgr.utilit was about time
to re-arrange and form a dedicated
- 7:15 PM Ticket #10938 (ScrumBurndownPlugin - AttributeError: hdf) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 5:54 PM Changeset  by
- updated the schema to create a blob vs a binary
- 5:25 PM Changeset  by
Incomplete - # 10139: UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 9-10: ordinal not in range(128)
Fixed unicode display for errors in logs.
- 5:24 PM Ticket #10139 (DirectoryAuthPlugin - UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position ...) closed by
- fixed: Researched and found …
- 4:53 PM Ticket #10666 (DirectoryAuthPlugin - Error logging typo) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Patched for the typo.
- 4:53 PM Changeset  by
Incomplete - # 10666: Error logging typo
Patched for the typo
- 1:34 PM Ticket #10937 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Weird results when using planned_finish) created by
- I wrote a script that automatically updates the "Planned finish" / …
- 5:45 AM Ticket #10936 (SimpleMultiProjectPlugin - REPORT: Active Ticket query help) created by
- Can you provide the proper SQL syntax for the "Active Tickets" report …
- 5:11 AM Ticket #10935 (SimpleMultiProjectPlugin - Installation Problem) created by
- Installed on a freshly created 1.0 instance of Trac using the mysql …
- 12:03 AM Ticket #10934 (TracHoursPlugin - TracHoursByComment breaks GridModify plugin) created by
- I just installed TracHours on my Trac that already had the …
Mar 13, 2013:
- 6:25 PM Ticket #10882 (ProjectPlanPlugin - ProjectPlanPlugin does not support Trac 1.0) closed by
- fixed: Issue seems to have been fixed in .
- 6:04 PM Changeset  by
- 5:10 PM LdapPlugin edited by
- modifying and adding some directive changes (diff)
- 4:57 PM sabbasth created by
- New user sabbasth registered
- 3:16 PM InterMapTxt edited by
- Alias for StackOverflow. (diff)
- 3:12 PM InterMapTxt edited by
- Added StackOverflow. (diff)
- 2:25 PM Changeset  by
Refs #5742: Refactored template.
- 2:08 PM Changeset  by
- Moved import of
resource_filenameto its customary location within the
- Organized imports.
- Minor source code formatting changes.
- Removed unused method.
- 1:55 PM Changeset  by
Refs #5742: Misc changes.
- Modified entry point.
- Added to
- license header
- description and long description
- project url
- included "2-Clause" in license description
- Formatted source code.
- 1:43 PM TracTabPlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 1:29 PM Ticket #10932 (DirectoryAuthPlugin - undefined variable en in auth.py line 279) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10932: Fixed typo in passing exception object to …
- 1:29 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #10932: Fixed typo in passing exception object to
- 11:33 AM Ticket #10933 (TracWikiPrintPlugin - HTML: link substitution/export as an archive) created by
- Hello, the "Printable HTML" export does not work well for me, as all …
- 9:45 AM sebasbaumh created by
- New user sebasbaumh registered
- 4:37 AM Ticket #10932 (DirectoryAuthPlugin - undefined variable en in auth.py line 279) created by
- Hi, First off thanks for keeping this critical plugin moving along ;-) …
Mar 12, 2013:
- 11:01 PM Ticket #8602 (TicketSubmitPolicyPlugin - Not showing Submit Policy in the Web Admin Panel or Plugins Panel either) closed by
- 11:00 PM Changeset  by
Code formatting changes.
- 10:51 PM Changeset  by
onsubmitevent was not firing. This appeared to be due to the callback function having the same name as the event.
The dialog now appears, but does not block form submission.
- 10:11 PM Changeset  by
Modified entry point and limited imports.
- 9:17 PM Changeset  by
Converted tabs to spaces.
- 7:53 PM Ticket #10928 (AccountManagerPlugin - trac keep reload itself for each page refresh, after account manager ...) closed by
- duplicate: Hm, all that is not new and discussing the past. You'll find it with …
- 5:13 PM PrivateWikiPlugin edited by
- 3:16 PM Ticket #10929 (TracPastePlugin - Allow pastes to be edited) created by
- It's sometimes useful to be able to edit a paste -- either its title …
- 10:35 AM Ticket #10928 (AccountManagerPlugin - trac keep reload itself for each page refresh, after account manager ...) created by
- After the account manager plugin is installed, I found that Trac keep …
- 10:19 AM walty8 created by
- New user walty8 registered
Mar 11, 2013:
- 3:20 PM Changeset  by
Make the link an anchor in gauge.
Added a Makefile.
- 3:45 AM Changeset  by
Added table output, and some very naive test.
- 3:36 AM jota81 created by
- New user jota81 registered
Mar 10, 2013:
- 10:57 PM Changeset  by
This evolved mostly for adding real transaction error handling, catching
common db-related exceptions and for providing a more i18n-friendly and more
readable message on success - almost on the edge of my current db foo.
- 2:28 PM Changeset  by
fixes mistakes on changeset:12704
- 2:22 PM Ticket #10920 (StatusHistoryChartMacro - Include license text) closed by
- fixed: (In ) closes #10920, included license text for …
- 2:22 PM Changeset  by
closes #10920, included license text for
ContextChromePlugin, EpochFieldPlugin, FieldTooltipPlugin, HideFieldChangesPlugin, MsSqlBackendPlugin, NeighborPagePlugin, QueryUiAssistPlugin, ShowWhenMacro, SnapshotPlugin, StatusHistoryChartMacro, and TracLinksPlugin.
- 1:46 AM Ticket #10919 (StatusHistoryChartMacro - Empty 0.12 directories) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10919: Removed empty directories.
- 1:46 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #10919: Removed empty directories.
- 12:48 AM Changeset  by
Mar 9, 2013:
- 10:43 PM Changeset  by
- 10:40 PM Changeset  by
There are actually three predecessors to this code (in creation time order):
RenameUsersScript, RenameTracUsersScript and RenameUserPlugin. While the
scripts yield some hints on how to approach the task, the last one is the
most complete in terms of a real API, but can't be used for having the viral
GPL license attached, that would interfere and overpower the modified BSD,
that we use with this plugin.
So this is neither fresh code nor copied verbatim but something in-between.
I'm grateful and therefor grant every author of the aforementioned hacks my
respect for going ahead and sharing their solution with us.
You're welcome to join and help improve my attempt, that aims at obsoleting
all others by providing the best in Trac integration, flexibility,
reliability and performance. Especially user ID changes in the Cc ticket
field and corresponding change records are not supported yet.
- 10:28 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Prevent issues on changes to
Until now listeners, that did not follow upstream development closely, did
inevitably cause exceptions, whenever the API changed.
Operations may even spawn notifications mid-way, so better not let them fail
just by encountering a divergent account change listener implementation.
- 10:26 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Apply various minor code and Genshi template clean-ups and re-arrangements.
- 5:14 PM Ticket #10921 (TracSnapPlugin - Plugin needs a license) created by
- Hi, Would you kindly consider adding a license to this plugin? If you …
- 5:09 PM Changeset  by
More code formatting changes and removed unused imports.
- 4:55 PM Ticket #10918 (ExtendedVersionPlugin - Version and Roadmap views shows error when version has at least one ...) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10918: Fetch milestone through its public …
- 4:55 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #10918: Fetch milestone through its public interface by passing a
nameparameter to the constructor, to avoid needing to access the private member
_from_database, which was removed in Trac
1.0.1. Thanks to dawuid@… for reporting the issue.
- 4:43 PM Changeset  by
Code formatting changes applied using PyCharm auto-formatting.
- 4:08 PM Changeset  by
Refs #5886: Fixed some unresolved imports that were preventing the plugin from loading.
This plugin is a mess at the moment and still doesn't work. I'd highly suggest against using it until more work is done.
- 4:06 PM Ticket #5886 (TracSnapPlugin - Compile error) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #5886: Fixed syntax error in definition of class. …
- 4:06 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #5886: Fixed syntax error in definition of class. Thanks to agdeltaes for the patch.
- 3:20 PM Changeset  by
Code cleanup. PEP8 changes and converted tabs to spaces.
- 2:47 PM Ticket #10920 (StatusHistoryChartMacro - Include license text) created by
- Hi matobaa, I see that your 11 plugins are licensed under the …
- 2:41 PM Ticket #10919 (StatusHistoryChartMacro - Empty 0.12 directories) created by
I see an empty
0.12directory for this plugin, as well …
- 2:18 PM TracSnapPlugin edited by
- Needs adoption. (diff)
- 2:12 PM Ticket #10917 (WikiRenamePlugin - Wikirename Fails on a wikipage with an attachment and returns: ...) closed by
- invalid: You should not use WikiRenamePlugin with Trac 0.12 and later, as the …
- 2:10 PM ExtendedVersionPlugin edited by
- License name. (diff)
- 3:19 AM Changeset  by
small bug fix. removed unused import.
Mar 8, 2013:
- 3:16 PM Changeset  by
Fix issue removing pending status with an attachment upload
- 1:35 PM TracCgitPlugin edited by
- 1:00 PM Ticket #10918 (ExtendedVersionPlugin - Version and Roadmap views shows error when version has at least one ...) created by
- Environment: * Trac: 1.0.1 * ExtendedVersion: revision …
- 12:01 PM Ticket #10917 (WikiRenamePlugin - Wikirename Fails on a wikipage with an attachment and returns: ...) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 10:46 AM Ticket #10916 (StractisticsPlugin - No Wiki activity shown) created by
- The Stractistic page does not show the data for wiki activity. I can …
- 9:13 AM Ticket #10915 (EstimationToolsPlugin - Configuration to use TimingAndEstimationPlugin fields) created by
- It would be nice if we could reuse the time fields given by the …
Mar 7, 2013:
- 12:55 PM Ticket #10914 (DateFieldPlugin - Combine CustomFieldAdminPlugin, DateFieldPlugin and mine plugin for ...) created by
- Hi my issue seems to be similar to #5838, but not sure about that. …
- 12:26 PM tompelka created by
- New user tompelka registered