Mar 19, 2013:
- 11:40 PM Changeset  by
While most changes are just to unify formatting, some more are specifically
done to prevent badly interfering Trac 0.12 styles from admin.css.
- 8:01 PM Changeset  by
make report joins to enum be left joins to prevent missing data due to invalid priorities
- 6:00 PM Ticket #10956 (Macro TracJSGanttChart fails when using Trac 1.1.1's date ticket fields) created by
- Set custom ticket fields userstart and userfinish to "time": […] …
- 4:11 PM Ticket #10955 (Error using advanced query expressions) created by
- When using the following operator, (because we have components with …
- 2:17 PM Ticket #10954 (how to query a local db from trac) closed by
- invalid: The short story is, you will need to write a plugin. See t:TracPlugins …
- 1:46 PM Ticket #10954 (how to query a local db from trac) created by
- Hi! I have a trac system that is connected to a local oracle db (for …
- 1:40 PM Changeset  by
StatusHistoryChartMacro: Thick the line on hover a mouse.
- 12:31 PM Dawuid created by
- New user Dawuid registered
- 11:40 AM Ticket #10953 (Add support for TracTicketConditionalValidatePlugin) created by
- 3:38 AM Changeset  by
- Implement IResourceManager so that attachments can be added.
- Attachments section on the version view page was not folding.
- Set focus on the #name element when the edit version page loads.
- Add a datetimepicker in Trac 1.0 and later, where it is provided by Trac.
- Added additional author to file headers.
- Cleaned up imports in roadmap.py.
- 3:16 AM Changeset  by
Removed empty directories.
- 2:36 AM SimpleMultiProjectPlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 1:41 AM Ticket #10952 (Can't upload attachments to a version) created by
- The following error results: [[Image(...)]] It looks like …
- 1:38 AM Changeset  by
- Bumped version to 1.0dev. A change log will be maintained after the initial 1.0 release.
- Renamed extendedversion.css to version.css
- Use CSS from roadmap.css rather than redefining it in version.css.
- Fixed layout of milestone progress bar on the version view with Trac 1.0.
- Made strings on the version view template translatable.
- 1:24 AM ExtendedVersionPlugin edited by
- Time to take this one over, but 0.11 won't be supported. (diff)
- 12:01 AM Ticket #10951 (Layout of Versions view is poor in Trac 1.0) created by
Mar 18, 2013:
- 11:40 PM Changeset  by
Hey, someone has shrunken the preferences side-panel! Done to allow full-width
user listing, not only in pager mode.
- 9:01 PM Ticket #7010 (Not only with "versions" but also with "components") closed by
- wontfix: Replying to mestudd: > I think he means make another …
- 1:24 PM AccountManagerPlugin/AuthStores edited by
- 12:57 AM Changeset  by
This should fix broken display of extra-long user lists, and it makes
selections from user list useful for the clean-up page as requested.
Dumped access to anonymous session attributes for the current solution,
so these are no longer available for clean-up in the admin web-UI, but
I'll re-implement this later on, if it will be missed too much.
- 12:10 AM Ticket #1524 (How about a list of currently online users?) reopened by
- Since I went into some wiki macro implementations last year I wont say …
Mar 17, 2013:
- 7:06 PM Ticket #10947 (Version date internationalization) created by
- In internationalized Russian Trac Version Date field looks like this …
- 4:29 PM Changeset  by
tracmigrate: copy files directory instead of attachments on Trac 1.0+. The attachments directory is moved to files by trac/upgrades/db28.py. (refs #10946)
- 3:49 PM Changeset  by
In addition to VotePlugin (supported by RenameTracUsersScript too) support for
is provided within this plugin.
With the publication of this code the requests for feedback are almost
obsoleted, even more, because non of the pre-existing solutions provided the
coverage and extensibility, that is offered now within this plugin.
- 3:42 PM Ticket #10946 (Entries lost, structure for 1.0 changed) created by
- Hello, this plugin looses additional tables like for votes plugin or …
- 3:42 PM Ticket #10945 (Add extensible user ID change support) created by
- This is the consequence of successive code reviews after creating …
- 3:00 PM Ticket #10944 (Review user ID changer component) created by
- Please decide, if you would like to take the upcoming user ID change …
- 2:30 PM Ticket #10943 ([PATCH] Add i18n support and some translations) created by
- I've noticed, that this plugin is even used at t.e.o, so localized …
- 2:23 PM Ticket #10942 (Improvements for plugin's db schema) created by
- In addition to issues with the db code itself (#10706) I feel that the …
- 2:11 PM Ticket #10941 (Change permission action definition for intuitive inheritance) created by
- From description: > If a user has a valid session (created through the …
- 9:25 AM Changeset  by
Thanks to Ryan J Ollos for his hint and proposing a fix.
Mar 16, 2013:
- 9:26 PM Ticket #10155 (Autocomplete fields on the custom query page) reopened by
- There are added fields for BatchModifyPlugin in Trac 1.0. See t:#525 …
- 9:20 PM TracTicketConditionalValidatePlugin edited by
- 9:18 PM Changeset  by
- 9:14 PM TracTicketConditionalValidatePlugin edited by
- 9:12 PM Changeset  by
- 9:11 PM Changeset  by
- 9:10 PM TracTicketConditionalValidatePlugin created by
- New hack TracTicketConditionalValidatePlugin, created by zshahan
- 9:10 PM Changeset  by
- 4:09 PM Ticket #10940 (Use plugin's own permissions for tagging actions instead of unrelated ...) created by
- TracTags support is currently flawed in the following way: If you …
- 3:14 AM Changeset  by
Add a default link to table titles.
- 3:10 AM Changeset  by
Add configurable links to table titles.
- 12:39 AM SimpleMultiProjectPlugin edited by
- 12:35 AM SimpleMultiProjectPlugin edited by
Mar 15, 2013:
- 11:56 PM Changeset  by
Set table width to 100%.
- 11:03 PM Changeset  by
Mostly pulling from Jun Omae's Git branch here, where he hinted on obsolete
extraction markers for the configuration hints.
He also confirmed, that extract_python works fine using get_l10n_cmdclass,
what I didn't even try before. Thank you, Jun.
While at it, I noticed the appearance of a 'check_catalog' command in
Trac 0.12.4, that is supported now as well, if available.
- 10:36 PM Changeset  by
Don't add link to non ticket rows in tables.
- 10:32 PM Changeset  by
Vertical aligned tables.
- 10:19 PM Changeset  by
Don't remove the group column from reports.
- 9:55 PM Changeset  by
Use html entities for unicode symbols.
This avoided the UnicodeDecodeError genshi error.
- 9:31 PM Ticket #10939 (Add link in ctxtnav that goes back to previously viewed hack) created by
- === Need a back link in upper right corner, ie: "Back to Active Hack …
- 8:22 PM Ticket #10935 (Installation Problem) closed by
- fixed: Sorry answered my own question about OperationalError. Seems to be an …
- 8:26 AM Ticket #10938 (AttributeError: hdf) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #7066. You won't be able to use this plugin in Trac 1.0 …
Mar 14, 2013:
- 10:49 PM Changeset  by
Now 'cleandoc_' is all we need.
- 9:55 PM Changeset  by
AccountManagerPlugin: Change class doc-string extraction for i18n to actually work.
This especially reverts and reworks parts of  and .
The exploration after cboos's hint in t:#11088 made me turn round and use an
approach closely resembling what already had been done to translate docs for
Trac core WikiMacros, although I changed it to fit for Trac 0.12 as well.
Trac core functions are used by default, but the configuration is tweaked
intentionally to not create catalogs in the '*-js' and 'tracini' domain.
So everything is still collected in 'messages', even if three compiler runs
a bit awkward.
Because compatibility code predominated in acct_mgr.util it was about time
to re-arrange and form a dedicated acct_mgr.compat module.
- 8:15 PM Ticket #10938 (AttributeError: hdf) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 6:54 PM Changeset  by
- updated the schema to create a blob vs a binary
- 6:25 PM Changeset  by
Incomplete - # 10139: UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position 9-10: ordinal not in range(128)
Fixed unicode display for errors in logs.
- 6:24 PM Ticket #10139 (UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode characters in position ...) closed by
- fixed: Researched and found …
- 5:53 PM Ticket #10666 (Error logging typo) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Patched for the typo.
- 5:53 PM Changeset  by
Incomplete - # 10666: Error logging typo
Patched for the typo
- 2:34 PM Ticket #10937 (Weird results when using planned_finish) created by
- I wrote a script that automatically updates the "Planned finish" / …
- 6:45 AM Ticket #10936 (REPORT: Active Ticket query help) created by
- Can you provide the proper SQL syntax for the "Active Tickets" report …
- 6:11 AM Ticket #10935 (Installation Problem) created by
- Installed on a freshly created 1.0 instance of Trac using the mysql …
- 1:03 AM Ticket #10934 (TracHoursByComment breaks GridModify plugin) created by
- I just installed TracHours on my Trac that already had the …
Mar 13, 2013:
- 7:25 PM Ticket #10882 (ProjectPlanPlugin does not support Trac 1.0) closed by
- fixed: Issue seems to have been fixed in .
- 7:04 PM Changeset  by
- 6:10 PM LdapPlugin edited by
- modifying and adding some directive changes (diff)
- 5:57 PM sabbasth created by
- New user sabbasth registered
- 4:16 PM InterMapTxt edited by
- Alias for StackOverflow. (diff)
- 4:12 PM InterMapTxt edited by
- Added StackOverflow. (diff)
- 3:25 PM Changeset  by
Refs #5742: Refactored template.
- 3:08 PM Changeset  by
- Moved import of resource_filename to its customary location within the ITemplateProvider method.
- Organized imports.
- Minor source code formatting changes.
- Removed unused method.
- 2:55 PM Changeset  by
Refs #5742: Misc changes.
- Modified entry point.
- Added url to setup.py.
- Added to setup.py:
- license header
- description and long description
- project url
- included "2-Clause" in license description
- Formatted source code.
- 2:43 PM TracTabPlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 2:29 PM Ticket #10932 (undefined variable en in auth.py line 279) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10932: Fixed typo in passing exception object to …
- 2:29 PM Changeset  by
Fixes #10932: Fixed typo in passing exception object to TracError.
- 12:33 PM Ticket #10933 (HTML: link substitution/export as an archive) created by
- Hello, the "Printable HTML" export does not work well for me, as all …
- 10:45 AM sebasbaumh created by
- New user sebasbaumh registered
- 5:37 AM Ticket #10932 (undefined variable en in auth.py line 279) created by
- Hi, First off thanks for keeping this critical plugin moving along ;-) …
- 12:01 AM Ticket #8602 (Not showing Submit Policy in the Web Admin Panel or Plugins Panel either) closed by
- 12:00 AM Changeset  by
Code formatting changes.
Mar 12, 2013:
- 11:51 PM Changeset  by
Refs #10898: onsubmit event was not firing. This appeared to be due to the callback function having the same name as the event.
The dialog now appears, but does not block form submission.
- 11:11 PM Changeset  by
Modified entry point and limited imports.
- 10:17 PM Changeset  by
Converted tabs to spaces.
- 8:53 PM Ticket #10928 (trac keep reload itself for each page refresh, after account manager ...) closed by
- duplicate: Hm, all that is not new and discussing the past. You'll find it with …
- 6:13 PM PrivateWikiPlugin edited by
- 4:16 PM Ticket #10929 ("Edit Paste") created by
- It's sometimes useful to be able to edit a paste -- either its title …
- 11:35 AM Ticket #10928 (trac keep reload itself for each page refresh, after account manager ...) created by
- After the account manager plugin is installed, I found that Trac keep …
- 11:19 AM walty8 created by
- New user walty8 registered