May 12, 2013:
- 8:37 PM Ticket #11072 (Install as a package that includes OpenFlashChart2) created by
- The installation steps are too complex, see [/ticket/6061#comment:13 …
- 2:02 AM Ticket #6729 (Intern Developer Task: split ticket dependencies) closed by
- wontfix: closed as invalid because of re-implemented functionality in v1.0.0
- 2:01 AM Ticket #10382 (chart display error: TypeError: can't compare datetime.date to NoneType) closed by
- worksforme: YYYY-MM-DD is now supported too, hopefully no such error will appear …
- 2:00 AM Ticket #10626 (Calendar field for dates always displays DD/MM/YYYY, regardless of ...) closed by
- worksforme: The calendar field will now work with other date formats as well. …
- 1:58 AM Changeset  by
v1.2.0, minor release
- 12:59 AM Changeset  by
Additionally I've spotted and fixed an UnicodeDecodeError due to a
not unicode-aware string replacement in [[LastVoted]] wiki macro.
May 11, 2013:
- 11:24 PM VotePlugin edited by
- add links to more information regarding TracReports and WikiMacros for … (diff)
- 11:02 PM VotePlugin/WikiMacros edited by
- include attachments for documenting macro usage, add developer note section (diff)
- 10:45 PM VotePlugin/WikiMacros created by
- initial page structure and preliminary content
- 10:38 PM Changeset  by
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
VotePlugin: Rename tagged release tracvote-0.1.4 --> tracvote-0.1.5 following recent research on this plugin's commit history.
- 10:28 PM Changeset  by
Changelog provides a commit history wrap-up evidenced by current SVN log.
This generally helps with tracking pending vs. resolved issues,
and it serves as cheap off-line reference for upgraders too.
- 5:56 PM Changeset  by
StatusHistoryChartMacro: refined Error message when no context and no content.
- 4:54 PM Changeset  by
Code has been re-used from Trac core, and I've been lucky to get pre-commit
review of these changes by Ryan J Ollos, who provided the simpler set_vote.
- 4:52 PM Changeset  by
Don't delete votes anymore, what is sensible, because we may become
interested in voting history later on.
Two more wiki macros are available now, that already use these time stamps.
While using current microseconds POSIX time stamps internally, care has been
taken to preserve backwards-compatibility down to Trac 0.11 here.
- 4:45 PM Changeset  by
This is WiP yet.
- 4:42 PM Changeset  by
VotePlugin: Auto-update wiki resource entries on wiki changes.
- 4:39 PM Changeset  by
VotePlugin: Always redirect to latest resource version.
This replicates behavior of the plugin before changing internal resource
- 4:37 PM Changeset  by
Because the vote request always redirects to the standard resource view,
it will be undesired to vote from pages like i.e. wiki page editor.
- 4:35 PM Changeset  by
- 2:55 PM FiveStarVotePlugin edited by
- hint on current upstream development for the original plugin (diff)
- 2:32 PM Changeset  by
Major changes are
- conversion of internal resource pointers from path to resource identifiers
- schema version entry in Trac db table system
- two time stamp columns for both, initial vote and last change/update
Introduce slightly reduced version of common schema upgrade code and unit
tests covering possible install/upgrade scenarios.
Time stamp columns are prerequisite for something like vote history.
This might be available later on as core feature or using a wiki macro.
- 4:13 AM Changeset  by
TracLinksPlugin: avoid a conflict with PageOutline
- 4:12 AM Changeset  by
StatusHistoryChartMacro: rewrote macro description
- 12:29 AM Ticket #11071 (Doesn't work with postgresql) created by
- 12:06 AM ScrumBurndownPlugin edited by
- Shrink the image a bit. (diff)
- 12:05 AM Ticket #7066 (Migration to trac 0.12/Genshi?) closed by
- fixed: The plugin has Genshi templates and seems to work with Trac 0.12. …
- 12:04 AM Changeset  by
Refs #7066: Removed ClearSilver templates. Trac 0.10 is no longer supported.
- 12:03 AM Changeset  by
May 10, 2013:
- 10:33 PM Ticket #11070 (AttributeError: 'UserExtensiblePermissionStore' object has no ...) created by
- Traceback (most recent call last): […]
- 9:26 PM Ticket #11066 (MultiSelectFieldPlugin shows text but not options.) closed by
- worksforme: Replying to email@example.com: > There were no …
- 8:49 PM Ticket #11069 (Don't see the SCRUM Burndown plugin) created by
- I have installed Timingandestimation plugin and see the …
- 6:19 PM Ticket #10618 (Error with MySQL and TRAC 0.12.4) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #10618: Fixed typo into DB schema. This had …
- 6:19 PM Changeset  by
- 6:14 PM Ticket #10317 (Failed to save (You must not use 8-bit bytestrings)....) closed by
- worksforme: I have continued to use this, without experiencing the error. Without …
- 4:56 PM Changeset  by
StatusHistoryChartMacro: fix a bug, unexpected asterisk on custom query conditions.
supported for Trac 0.12
- 4:34 PM SimpleTicketPlugin edited by
- Describe how to enable. (diff)
- 3:42 PM Ticket #8937 (When i paste the changesets from multiple repos , it only creates a ...) closed by
- invalid: Use [xxxxxxxxxx/reponame]. See trac:wiki:TracLinks#log:links.
- 3:15 PM Ticket #8393 (Tried to use trac 0.12 with gitplugin failes cause of a Oops: ...) closed by
- duplicate: > `2011-01-11 13:05:18,106 Trac[git_fs] ERROR: GitError: Could not …
- 2:58 PM Ticket #8456 (GitPlugin fails (bringing down trac) after commit with typechange) closed by
- fixed: It's already fixed. The status letter T has been added to …
- 7:12 AM Changeset  by
- 6:45 AM Ticket #11068 (SimpleTicketPlugin overrides TICKET_CREATE) created by
- As stated in the docs, users who get the simpleticket restrictions …
- 3:30 AM Ticket #11067 (Incompatibiliy with agilo plugin) created by
- Autocomplete is not working if agilo is installed. The keyword …
- 3:00 AM Ticket #10109 (all images in crystal_project\16x16 are not displayed) closed by
- worksforme: Hope it works now, unfortunately I have no windows system to check. …
- 2:59 AM Changeset  by
v1.1.4, patch release
there were still os dependend path separators causing problems on windows machines, refs #10109
If someone has problems on non-linux systems, please do not hesitate to report them.
- 2:06 AM Ticket #11044 ("OperationalError: no such table: mastertickets" with 1.1.0) closed by
- worksforme: Thanks again for the feedback. If you observe any other issues, please …
- 2:04 AM Changeset  by
v1.1.3, patch release
converting tickets to Mastertickets table should work at SQLite too, refs #11044
- 12:23 AM Ticket #11035 (mysql-specific SQL [patch]) closed by
- worksforme: I changed the queries as the patch implied. Changing all the SQL …
- 12:17 AM Changeset  by
v1.1.2, patch release
solved the MySQL specific issues, refs #11035
thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org for the patch
May 9, 2013:
- 9:25 PM MultiSelectFieldPlugin edited by
- Improve example. (diff)
- 7:52 PM EstimatorPlugin edited by
- Added page outline and maintainer. (diff)
- 7:51 PM Changeset  by
Properly utilize the Trac database API by passing args to cursor.execute and avoid passing arguments by direct string interpolation of the SQL.
- 7:50 PM Changeset  by
Rename macro from TicketChart to TicketChartMacro.
- 7:50 PM Changeset  by
Many PEP-0008 changes.
- 7:49 PM Changeset  by
- 7:38 PM TicketChartsMacro edited by
- Refs #6061. (diff)
- 7:36 PM Ticket #6061 (Plugin doesn't appear in Webadmin + TicketChart macro not found) closed by
- 5:12 PM TicketChartsMacro edited by
- Added maintainer. (diff)
- 5:06 PM Ticket #11066 (MultiSelectFieldPlugin shows text but not options.) created by
- I have installed the MSFP and get feedback that it is loading and is …
- 2:26 PM Ticket #11065 (doesn't work in Trac 1.0) closed by
- invalid: I'm sorry, this was caused by misconfiguration of my web server. I …
- 1:51 PM Ticket #11064 (breadcrumbs.css not found) closed by
- invalid: I'm sorry, this was caused by a misconfiguration of my web server. …
- 12:47 PM Ticket #11065 (doesn't work in Trac 1.0) created by
- I've installed and activated the plugin, restarted my web server, and …
- 12:46 PM Ticket #9960 (UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xfc in position ...) closed by
- duplicate: A duplicate of #8087.
- 12:11 PM Ticket #11064 (breadcrumbs.css not found) created by
- breadcrumbs.css isn't found. Trac pages try to load …
- 10:27 AM Ticket #10776 (UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xd6 in position ...) closed by
- duplicate: A duplicate of #9960.
- 10:22 AM Ticket #11063 (Allow effective passing of URL parameters to /newticket) created by
- Fields handled by this plugin (tweaks option) get totally …
- 6:09 AM Changeset  by
Extend the interval color if the gauge value is larger than the upper limit.
- 12:27 AM TracTicketChangesetsPlugin edited by
- Fix typo. (diff)
- 12:26 AM TracTicketChangesetsPlugin edited by
- Clarification, refs #11054. (diff)
May 8, 2013:
- 9:02 PM Changeset  by
tagging latest 1.2 release
it is backwards incompatible to 1.1 release
- 9:00 PM Changeset  by
New version of the plugin that is backwards incompatible.
See README.txt for example configuration.
- 8:21 PM Ticket #11062 (doesn't work in Trac 1.0) closed by
- invalid: Hm, I kept using it for a while and now the breadcrumbs appear. I …
- 8:13 PM Ticket #11062 (doesn't work in Trac 1.0) created by
- Trac 1.0, Python 2.6, breadcrumbsnav 0.2 or 0.3dev. I build and …
- 8:07 PM Changeset  by
Major upgrade to estimator plugin
- line items have an ordinal and will maintain their order across save/load
- diffs are now readable (due to much better plain text rendering)
- estimates are copyable
- estimates can be split into new tickets in a common component
- Better trac1.0 compatability
- 3:08 PM Ticket #11060 (AnnouncerPlugin doesn't honor always_cc and always_bcc) closed by
- duplicate: Thanks for stepping in that fast, but sorry, there's no need to …
- 1:51 PM kwuenschel created by
- New user kwuenschel registered
- 12:24 PM Ticket #11061 (Cannot batch modify tickets) created by
- When this plugin is enabled I cannot batch modify tickets because of …
- 11:35 AM Ticket #11060 (AnnouncerPlugin doesn't honor always_cc and always_bcc) created by
- I set always_cc and always_bcc in trac.ini like that: […] and it …
- 11:33 AM ms1014 created by
- New user ms1014 registered
- 11:27 AM Changeset  by
Fixed some bugs in changelog:
- doubled position in new or deleted tickets
- empty change comments if estimation, cost or status fields with value 0 or 0.00 are deleted (will be 0 again)
- 10:49 AM Ticket #11053 (Change license to BSD 3-Clause) closed by
- fixed: (In ) Fixes #11053: Changed license to BSD 3-Clause with …
- 10:49 AM Changeset  by
Fixes #11053: Changed license to BSD 3-Clause with permission of author. Added license text and file headers containing license info.
- 10:48 AM Changeset  by
- 10:48 AM Changeset  by
Refs #11053: Replaced tabs with spaces in source code.
- 12:51 AM FootNoteMacro edited by
- Point to ticket in the Trac core. (diff)
May 7, 2013:
- 9:01 PM Ticket #11058 (Can not create any projects) created by
- Updated .ini file and installed (thru GUI) the dist .egg Everything …
- 8:57 PM WildShroom created by
- New user WildShroom registered
- 8:06 PM Ticket #11057 (FootNote list isn't displayed when footnote is inside a table) created by
- I have a wiki page with one footnote, which is located inside of a …
- 7:13 PM Ticket #11056 (TypeError: execv() arg 2 must contain only strings) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 7:06 PM cips created by
- New user cips registered
- 1:43 PM Ticket #11055 (UnicodeEncodeError when using testcase-name with non-ascii-characters) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== Create a testcase with a …
May 6, 2013:
- 10:00 PM Ticket #11054 (Double record in Change History block in Ticket) closed by
- worksforme: Replying to Dino: > When I enable …
- 6:31 PM Ticket #11054 (Double record in Change History block in Ticket) created by
- When I enable TracTicketChangesetsPlugin I have double records in …
- 1:57 AM Changeset  by
- 1:01 AM Changeset  by
Fixing a critical implementation issue, where on user ID change the new
account has been created with empty password, and subsequent password reset
would have added an alternative random password instead of replacing the
initial password due to prior improvements of the password reset procedure.
May 5, 2013:
- 11:47 PM Ticket #11053 (Change license to BSD 3-Clause) created by
- The author has given permission in #11049 to change the license to BSD …
- 11:10 PM Changeset  by
New options permit
- migration to existing accounts - found to be essential for users with write-protected password stores, for setups of multiple Trac environments with shared password store(s) or as workaround for missing password reset
- preserving passwords in general for users in SessionStore or specifically when migrating to an existing account (for users in any password store)
- retaining login data of previous account - again essential for migrating one user ID in multiple Trac environments with shared password store(s)
Special processing of Trac db table session_attribute has been required,
replacing the corresponding user ID changer component.
- 9:18 PM PrivateReportsPlugin edited by
- Improved title. (diff)