Aug 28, 2013:
- 5:44 PM Ticket #11291 (Value saved on db without "|" delimiter) created by
- When I create a new ticket with multiple choice, the value saved in db …
- 5:14 PM Changeset  by
Try using executemany(). Refs #11287, 9648.
This is only one place that needs it but I'd like to see if this fixes
falkb's problem. Or at least let's him get further along.
- 11:20 AM Ticket #11242 (IndexError: pop from empty list) reopened by
- Somehow we are now running Genshi 0.6.1 (without speedups), and …
- 10:31 AM Ticket #11290 (Doesn't work on version 1.0) created by
- When I try to visit the "new ticket" page it gives me this error: …
- 10:14 AM Ticket #11289 (doResourceLeveling chart-parameter breaks ticket termination at its ...) created by
- Hi, look at the attached screenshot. …
Aug 27, 2013:
- 4:46 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Typo. (diff)
- 4:44 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Document linkStyle. (diff)
- 4:29 PM Changeset  by
Use jsgantt option to control link style. Refs #11228.
- 4:29 PM Changeset  by
Add link style option to jsGantt. Refs #11228.
By default, the old jsGantt behavior of opening a new window persists.
Can pass "standard" to get standard browser behavior for ticket links:
- Click replaces the current window
- Shift-click opens the ticket in a new window
- (In Chrome) Middle Click opens in a new tab
- 2:21 PM Ticket #11131 (TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()) closed by
- 2:17 PM Ticket #11288 (Convert to .executemany() where appropriate) created by
- As noted in comment:3:ticket:11131 and pep:0249, .executemany() is …
- 2:16 PM Ticket #11287 (Convert to .executemany() where appropriate) created by
- As noted in comment:3:ticket:11131 and …
- 12:08 PM Ticket #11286 (Html element id is the same in TOC and in the wiki page) created by
- If you are using an anchor definition in your headings of a wiki page …
- 9:33 AM Ticket #10476 (Doesn't parse "inherit" configuration file) reopened by
- Glad it is working for you, thanks for the feedback. Let's leave the …
- 9:27 AM Ticket #10476 (Doesn't parse "inherit" configuration file) closed by
- fixed: Hi rjollos, i've tested your new version (1.2.4) present on comment:9. …
Aug 26, 2013:
- fixed: I believe this is fixed and I got no feedback from the OP. I'm going …
- 7:42 PM Ticket #11105 (OperationalError: near ",": syntax error) closed by
- duplicate: Closing this as a duplicate of #11139 where I've just added some notes …
- 4:13 PM Changeset  by
TracLinksPlugin: add highlight to browser preview, browser dirlist
- 3:36 PM Changeset  by
ticketcalendar: fixed "undefined" label of dropdown in added conditions with Trac 0.12, see trac:r9958
- 2:22 PM Ticket #11282 (No clean copy of license file in source tree) closed by
- fixed: In 13364: […]
- 2:22 PM Changeset  by
Moved license text to COPYING file. Fixes #11282.
- 7:04 AM Changeset  by
tracworkflowadmin: "All users" is selected in permissions by default
Aug 25, 2013:
- 4:53 PM Ticket #11252 (Cannot hide "hours" main nav) closed by
- worksforme: The changes work perfectly. Thank you for implementing the new …
Aug 24, 2013:
- 9:08 PM Changeset  by
ThemeEnginePlugin : Empty overides by default in ThemeBase . Version = 2.2.1
Aug 22, 2013:
- 10:21 PM Changeset  by
Check scroll date before parsing or using. Refs #11059.
- 10:11 PM Changeset  by
Don't test old values for len if they are null. Refs #11264.
Aug 21, 2013:
- 10:31 PM Ticket #11285 (Save Query does not work in Trac 1.0.1) created by
- When defining a query using the hours web interface selecting the …
- 2:46 PM Changeset  by
Set excel cell number format to "@" for text and longtext.
So, if the excel file has been edited, the text cells with number characters are not imported as number (ex: "12" text is imported as "12" and not as "12.0").