Dec 18, 2013:
- 9:54 PM Changeset  by
- 5:25 PM Changeset  by
see #11367: check permissions of user for the appropriate project on access to versions, milestones, roadmap and tickets
- 5:19 PM Ticket #11144 (TracHacksPlugin - NameError: global name 'render_cloud' is not defined) closed by
- 5:15 PM Changeset  by
Fixes for New Hack form and display of tooltips. Patch by Jun Omae. Refs #10193.
- Avoid error when no types are defined.
- Normalize indentation in CSS file to 1 character.
- The stylesheet
wiki.cssis needed for rendering the preview.
- Open links to types and release in new tabs so that the user doesn't inadvertently navigate away from the page.
- Don't hide hints even if browser's window is narrow.
box-sizing: border-boxin order to be
width: 100%for text fields in the form.
- Added a mergin of between newhack form and footer.
- Enable Create Hack button if all required inputs are filled.
- Show hints when focusing input and entering container because don't show hints for checkbox and radio button.
svn mkdirand retreives the configuration file from
- Prevent directory traversal attack using hack name, e.g.
- Added checks for existence of
[trac] authz_fileconfiguration option.
- Fixed unbound variable
- 5:06 PM Changeset  by
Fixed indentation and organized imports.
- 5:05 PM Changeset  by
- 12:14 AM Ticket #11443 (NavAddPlugin - Allow non-project relative (absolute) links again.) created by
- With the fix for #940, this plugin only allowed links relative to the …
Dec 17, 2013:
- 7:53 PM Changeset  by
tracdragdrop: fixed not handling fetched the image with errors
- 7:45 PM TracRpcProtocolsPlugin edited by
- Added page outline. (diff)
- 6:56 PM TracWsgiPlugin edited by
- Added page outline, syntax highlighting and maintainer. (diff)
- 11:30 AM Changeset  by
see #11367: on roadmap page: hide project content from users who are not listed in the 'restricted to users' list (if such list is not empty (empty means 'no restriction')
- 10:29 AM Ticket #11442 (TracSvnAuthzPlugin - UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position ...) closed by
- cantfix: The plugin is not maintained in trac-hacks.org. Please report in …
- 9:52 AM Ticket #11442 (TracSvnAuthzPlugin - UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position ...) created by
- Hi I am trying to edit the SUBVERSION permissions in the Admin panel …
Dec 16, 2013:
- 11:56 PM Changeset  by
- more work for user restriction of projects, timeline may work already (see #11367)
- renamed get_all_projects_but_closed() to get_all_projects_filtered_by_conditions() since it also checks the user-restrictions now
- 5:14 PM Ticket #11441 (LdapAuthnzPlugin - TLS already started) created by
- Hi, I was getting the following error when trying to securely connect …
- 4:45 PM falkb edited by
- progress bar style is cooler (diff)
- 4:17 PM falkb edited by
- SO link added (diff)
- 3:32 PM Changeset  by
implemented remove of closed projects from all those displayed project-lists (see #11377)
- 7:49 AM Ticket #11437 (DropbearsPlugin - Nothing happen) reopened by
Dec 15, 2013:
- 9:00 AM Ticket #11364 (PlantUmlMacro - easy_install failure) closed by
- fixed: In 13476: […]
- 9:00 AM Changeset  by
Untested patch. Please report any issues to #11364.
- 8:04 AM TracKeywordsPlugin edited by
- Make link from shortname. (diff)
- 8:02 AM TracKeywordsPlugin edited by
- Refs #11374. (diff)
- 8:01 AM Ticket #11374 (TracKeywordsPlugin - "Add keywords" section in newticket template) closed by
- fixed: In 13475: […]
- 8:01 AM Changeset  by
0.3dev: Show keywords on the NewTicket page. Fixes #11374.
Slightly modified version of patch by ipm. Tested with
Trac 1.1.2dev-r12327. Lightly tested; please report any related issues to ticket #11374.
- 12:11 AM Changeset  by
started 2 new features:
- admin GUI
- db extension
- upgrade from plugin version 4 to 5 (two new fields 'restrict' (integer) and 'closed' (text) to table 'smp_project')
Dec 14, 2013:
- 4:48 PM Ticket #10405 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Can't Install TracJsGanttPlugin on Trac 0.11.1) closed by
- fixed: In 13473: […]
- 4:48 PM Changeset  by
- 1:57 PM Ticket #10405 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Can't Install TracJsGanttPlugin on Trac 0.11.1) reopened by
- Just tried building this plugin again for Trac 0.11.2.1 however it …
Dec 13, 2013:
- 9:09 PM Ticket #11440 (TracTicketStatsPlugin - Plug-in stopped working with latest version of Flash player) created by
- Plug-in stopped working with latest version of Flash player. I have …
- 9:00 PM Changeset  by
Enforce a minimum Trac version in
setup.py. Refs trac:#11388.
trac.core:ComponentManager, which is utilized by this plugin in
estimationtools.utils, is only available since Trac 0.11.3 (see trac:#7748, [trac 7719]). Thanks to Jun Omae for the hint.
Dec 12, 2013:
- 11:17 PM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- Changed all occurrences of DefaultDomainResolver to … (diff)
- 10:50 PM Soporte_Paycard created by
- New user Soporte_Paycard registered
- 4:05 PM manski edited by
- Removed Tagit macro. (diff)
- 3:28 PM SubscriberListPlugin edited by
- Added page outline and maintainer. (diff)
Dec 11, 2013:
- 8:45 AM Ticket #11439 (GitolitePlugin - plugin does not handle multi-keys) created by
- When I added secondary key for the user as described in …
- 6:30 AM Changeset  by
- 6:30 AM Changeset  by
- 6:30 AM Changeset  by
PEP-0008 whitespace changes.
- 12:03 AM Ticket #11438 (IncludeMacro - Ordinal out of range when including UTF-8 source) created by
- I'm trying to include a file from our SVN repository that contains …