Dec 19, 2013:
- 10:52 PM Changeset  by
fixed Trac-0.12 compatibility
- 6:02 PM ExtendedVersionPlugin edited by
- Dev status. (diff)
- 5:48 PM Changeset  by
- 5:45 PM Changeset  by
New hack JustTestingPlugin, created by rjollos
- 5:20 PM Changeset  by
Fixed error for default repository defined in a DbRepositoryProvider rather than trac.ini. Refs #11436. Patch by Jun Omae.
- Retrieve the default repository using Environment.get_repository() rather than trac.ini
- Retrieve url of the new hack using Repository.get_path_url() and removed [trachacks] subversion_base_url option
- 4:38 PM GraphvizPlugin edited by
- Just change the path to easy_install and remove comment. (diff)
- 2:11 PM falkb edited by
- 12:32 PM Changeset  by
- if the list in the user-restriction text field starts with '!' (separated by comma!), the meaning is inverted, thus means "Forbidden to users" then.
- e.g. "john,paul,george,ringo" restricts to these 4 users for a certain project, while "!,bob,harry" excludes them from a certain project
- 11:30 AM Changeset  by
- 6:03 AM GraphvizPlugin edited by
Dec 18, 2013:
- 10:54 PM Changeset  by
- 6:25 PM Changeset  by
see #11367: check permissions of user for the appropriate project on access to versions, milestones, roadmap and tickets
- 6:19 PM Ticket #11144 (NameError: global name 'render_cloud' is not defined) closed by
- 6:15 PM Changeset  by
Fixes for New Hack form and display of tooltips. Patch by Jun Omae. Refs #10193.
- Avoid error when no types are defined.
- Normalize indentation in CSS file to 1 character.
- The stylesheet wiki.css is needed for rendering the preview.
- Open links to types and release in new tabs so that the user doesn't inadvertently navigate away from the page.
- Don't hide hints even if browser's window is narrow.
- Use box-sizing: border-box in order to be width: 100% for text fields in the form.
- Added a mergin of between newhack form and footer.
- Enable Create Hack button if all required inputs are filled.
- Show hints when focusing input and entering container because don't show hints for checkbox and radio button.
- Added --config-dir option for svn mkdir and retreives the configuration file from TRACHACKS_SVN_CONFIG_DIR environment
- Prevent directory traversal attack using hack name, e.g. NewHack/../../../../../etc/passwd.
- Added checks for existence of [trac] authz_file configuration option.
- Fixed unbound variable umask.
- 6:06 PM Changeset  by
Fixed indentation and organized imports.
- 6:05 PM Changeset  by
- 1:14 AM Ticket #11443 (Allow non-project relative (absolute) links again.) created by
- With the fix for #940, this plugin only allowed links relative to the …
Dec 17, 2013:
- 8:53 PM Changeset  by
tracdragdrop: fixed not handling fetched the image with errors
- 8:45 PM TracRpcProtocolsPlugin edited by
- Added page outline. (diff)
- 7:56 PM TracWsgiPlugin edited by
- Added page outline, syntax highlighting and maintainer. (diff)
- 12:30 PM Changeset  by
see #11367: on roadmap page: hide project content from users who are not listed in the 'restricted to users' list (if such list is not empty (empty means 'no restriction')
- 11:29 AM Ticket #11442 (UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position ...) closed by
- cantfix: The plugin is not maintained in trac-hacks.org. Please report in …
- 10:52 AM Ticket #11442 (UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position ...) created by
- Hi I am trying to edit the SUBVERSION permissions in the Admin panel …
- 12:56 AM Changeset  by
- more work for user restriction of projects, timeline may work already (see #11367)
- renamed get_all_projects_but_closed() to get_all_projects_filtered_by_conditions() since it also checks the user-restrictions now
Dec 16, 2013:
- 6:14 PM Ticket #11441 (TLS already started) created by
- Hi, I was getting the following error when trying to securely connect …
- 5:45 PM falkb edited by
- progress bar style is cooler (diff)
- 5:17 PM falkb edited by
- SO link added (diff)
- 4:32 PM Changeset  by
implemented remove of closed projects from all those displayed project-lists (see #11377)
- 8:49 AM Ticket #11437 (Nothing happen) reopened by
Dec 15, 2013:
- 10:00 AM Ticket #11364 (easy_install failure) closed by
- fixed: In 13476: […]
- 10:00 AM Changeset  by
Untested patch. Please report any issues to #11364.
- 9:04 AM TracKeywordsPlugin edited by
- Make link from shortname. (diff)
- 9:02 AM TracKeywordsPlugin edited by
- Refs #11374. (diff)
- 9:01 AM Ticket #11374 ("Add keywords" section in newticket template) closed by
- fixed: In 13475: […]
- 9:01 AM Changeset  by
0.3dev: Show keywords on the NewTicket page. Fixes #11374.
Slightly modified version of patch by ipm. Tested with Trac 1.1.2dev-r12327. Lightly tested; please report any related issues to ticket #11374.
- 1:11 AM Changeset  by
started 2 new features:
- admin GUI
- db extension
- upgrade from plugin version 4 to 5 (two new fields 'restrict' (integer) and 'closed' (text) to table 'smp_project')
Dec 14, 2013:
- 5:48 PM Ticket #10405 (Can't Install TracJsGanttPlugin on Trac 0.11.1) closed by
- fixed: In 13473: […]
- 5:48 PM Changeset  by
- 2:57 PM Ticket #10405 (Can't Install TracJsGanttPlugin on Trac 0.11.1) reopened by
- Just tried building this plugin again for Trac 0.11.2.1 however it …
Dec 13, 2013:
- 10:09 PM Ticket #11440 (Plug-in stopped working with latest version of Flash player) created by
- Plug-in stopped working with latest version of Flash player. I have …
- 10:00 PM Changeset  by
Enforce a minimum Trac version in setup.py. Refs trac:#11388.
The method disable_component in trac.core:ComponentManager, which is utilized by this plugin in estimationtools.utils, is only available since Trac 0.11.3 (see trac:#7748, [trac 7719]). Thanks to Jun Omae for the hint.
- 12:17 AM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- Changed all occurrences of DefaultDomainResolver to … (diff)
Dec 12, 2013:
- 11:50 PM Soporte_Paycard created by
- New user Soporte_Paycard registered
- 5:05 PM manski edited by
- Removed Tagit macro. (diff)
- 4:28 PM SubscriberListPlugin edited by
- Added page outline and maintainer. (diff)