Feb 27, 2014:
- 4:30 PM Ticket #11603 (WorkflowEditorPlugin - Editor can't manage more than 10 actions and messes states and actions up) created by
- If you want to build up a complex workflow, you will loose older …
- 12:01 PM Ticket #11601 (TestManagerForTracPlugin - Create Ticket for a TestCase which is copied from an other) created by
- Following situation: We created a TestCases and copied this two or …
Feb 26, 2014:
- 4:48 PM Ticket #11600 (TestManagerForTracPlugin - Organize Test Catalogs only allows Test Cases to be moved) created by
- When using the "Organize Test Catalogs" button, only the test cases …
- 9:42 AM Changeset  by
- 9:30 AM Changeset  by
- costs can be disabled; this might be useful when costs are entered by third party software.
- setting version to
- 2:02 AM Changeset  by
When moving ticket tags to normalized storage in , my adapted db query
did no longer retrieve all tags for matching tickets in ticket tag provider
Using this method in
reproducible loss of all ticket tags other than the new tag.
Corresponding unit test covers ticket with multiple tags now as well.
Feb 25, 2014:
- 7:52 PM TracTicketTemplatePlugin edited by
- 7:51 PM russellballestrini edited by
- 6:34 PM Ticket #11547 (TracHtmlNotificationPlugin - Install issue) closed by
- duplicate: That is the same as #11570. Please upgrade to  or later. Thanks.
- 6:00 PM Ticket #11599 (TestManagerForTracPlugin - Test Case URLs broken after organizing them) created by
- Whenever a Test Case is moved to another catalogs, all the URL links …
- 5:58 PM Ticket #11598 (TestManagerForTracPlugin - "Default" Test Case template to be applied to newly created Test Catalogs) created by
- I have a generic Test Case template which most of the Test Catalogs …
- 5:53 PM Ticket #11597 (TestManagerForTracPlugin - Cannot delete Test Case templates) created by
- Trying to delete a Test Case template always results in this error …
- 2:43 PM Changeset  by
- 11:52 AM Ticket #11596 (SELECT A HACK - Sample Ticket) closed by
- invalid: This is not a test system!
- 11:29 AM Ticket #11596 (SELECT A HACK - Sample Ticket) created by
- New ticket has been created
- 1:18 AM Ticket #9264 (TagsPlugin - Replace ticket field title "Keywords" with "Tags") closed by
- wontfix: Replying to rjollos: > While this ticket could be a …
- 12:53 AM Ticket #7714 (TagsPlugin - display ticket-summary in "tags-query") closed by
- fixed: Seemingly the documentation changes have been sufficient, because we …
Feb 24, 2014:
- 5:44 PM Ticket #11595 (AgiloForTracPlugin - KeyError: 'peer review') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 2:59 PM Ticket #11594 (CondFieldsPlugin - wide textarea fields are not automatically put on their own lines) created by
- In custom fields, I have a 60 column wide textarea field that ends up …
Feb 23, 2014:
- 8:25 PM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- Grammar fix. (diff)
- 11:43 AM Ticket #11576 (AnnouncerPlugin - Template for email content) closed by
- fixed: Replying to hasienda: > I'll extend our wiki documentation …
- 11:40 AM AnnouncerPlugin edited by
- hint in template usage for ticket change notification in response to #11576 (diff)
Feb 22, 2014:
- 10:50 AM Ticket #10032 (TagsPlugin - TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, Element found) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the hint on #8995. I wouldn't have reminded that one …
- 2:38 AM Blog: trac-hacks.org is moving edited by
- Proper link for "admin".
- 2:31 AM Blog: trac-hacks.org is moving created by
Feb 21, 2014:
- 4:35 PM Ticket #11592 (DiscussionPlugin - Cannot create forums with Trac 1.0.1.) closed by
- fixed: Hi, I have tried changeset:13709 and I can now create forums as well …
- 2:23 PM GanttCalendarPlugin edited by
- update Contributors (diff)
- 9:57 AM Changeset  by
XmlRpcPlugin: Added a test for
- 7:28 AM Changeset  by
0.9dev: Do a
db.commitafter each transaction, because having a single
db.commitdoesn't seem to be effective either due to scoping issues, or because the statement isn't encountered in certain scenarios. Refs #11592.
- 4:20 AM Changeset  by
dbobject in scope when using a
cursor. Refs #11592.
Also fixed an unresolved import and removed logging of SQL because it is implicitly logged (see the
[trac] debug_sqlconfiguration item).
- 3:23 AM Ticket #11593 (WikiExtrasPlugin - Style has not been sanitized) created by
- I input CSS Expression in box. […] Output: […] This can used …
- 2:55 AM Changeset  by
0.9dev: Fixed indentation and trimmed whitespace using
- 2:37 AM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- Updated plugin version info. (diff)
- 12:40 AM Changeset  by
0.9dev: Fix for Cannot operate on a closed cursor because
dbobject is out-of-scope when using the cursor to retrieve timeline events. Refs #11592.