Apr 18, 2014:
- 10:28 PM Changeset  by
- 12:24 PM Ticket #11693 (ToggleMacroPlugin - Is this plugin working with version Trac 1.0.1) created by
- I upgraded to Trac 1.0.1 and this plugin doesn't seem to work. It …
- 10:04 AM Changeset  by
MailArchivePlugin: Implement support for
MailQuery()macro and make this the default.
(Get the previous simpler format using
- 10:00 AM Changeset  by
MailArchivePlugin: Fix for problematic emails with base64 encoded attachments in
Apparently such emails are a known source of problems:
"message/rfc822" with "base64" encoding from Outlook users via GMail commercial accounts.
Suggests that this is an invalid(?) email.
RFC 2046 section 5.2.1 has this to say about message/rfc822:
No encoding other than "7bit", "8bit", or "binary" is permitted for
the body of a "message/rfc822" entity. The message header fields are
always US-ASCII in any case, and data within the body can still be
encoded, in which case the Content-Transfer-Encoding header field in
the encapsulated message will reflect this. Non-US-ASCII text in the
headers of an encapsulated message can be specified using the
mechanisms described in RFC 2047.
Such broken emails contain something like this:
... Content-Type: message/rfc822; name=Forwarded message Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=Forwarded message Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 [base64 encoded attachment] ...
email.message.Message.walk()sees this as two separate parts:
message/rfc822part WITHOUT payload.
- The payload as
text/plain. (So it skips the needed base64 decoding when calling
We ended up displaying the undecoded attachment as the message for such emails instead of the actual
Fix: Show the first
text/plainpart and definitely not the misparsed base64 encoded attachment
Also we failed for such attachments because
For now we still don't import such attachments, but we detect them.
Apr 17, 2014:
- 4:30 PM Ticket #11691 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Problem with root option (Macro crash)) closed by
- invalid: The OP's change (11780) is in the history of the fix for this "column …
- 2:27 PM Ticket #11375 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Trying to install TracJsGanttPlugin in 1.0.1 version.) closed by
- worksforme: There is no authentication in the plugin. And we now see it working …
- 5:38 AM Changeset  by
fix a bug when deploy by egg archive
- 1:22 AM Changeset  by
This is the minimal solution proving only changes recorded by TagsPlugin.
Since  tag changes are saved, but only for wiki pages by default.
So changes recorded with tagged resources like tickets are left out here.
Hint: Use realm's native timeline event providers (i. e.
option in trac.ini section
[timeline]for tickets) to get them.
Apr 16, 2014:
- 8:43 PM Changeset  by
Remove comment that has been addressed. Refs #11489.
- 8:41 PM Changeset  by
Handle collapsing groups on multi-Gantt pages. Refs #11489.
Needed to add the chart ID to more DOM element IDs for uniqueness.
Apr 15, 2014:
- 3:26 PM Ticket #11691 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Problem with root option (Macro crash)) created by
- Problem after update from 0.10 to 0.11 Error: Macro …
- 1:23 AM Ticket #11690 (TagsPlugin - Document which components are required) created by
- I was looking at the plugin admin page the other day and thinking it …
Apr 14, 2014:
- 9:48 PM Changeset  by
So an idea for the days, when permission providers for Trac were born, finally
has come true.
- 9:21 PM Ticket #11684 (SELECT A HACK - Forget Password possibility) closed by
- invalid: Yes, if you are using AccountManagerPlugin. If you have further …
Apr 12, 2014:
- 10:13 PM DevGuide edited by
- Fixed typos. (diff)
- 10:03 PM DevGuide edited by
- Assert minimum Trac version requirement. Refs #9800. (diff)
- 9:58 PM Changeset  by
- 9:55 PM Changeset  by
- 6:43 PM Changeset  by
These changes follow a contributed patch, and reduced debug logging for wiki
macros and a few other minor changes are added on-top.
Apr 11, 2014:
- 6:47 AM Changeset  by
tracworkflowadmin: fixed overflow of workflow diagram in the area
- 3:09 AM OpenSearchPlugin edited by
- fixed incorrect repository url in the "installation" (diff)
- 2:32 AM OpenSearchPlugin edited by