May 12, 2014:
- 12:14 PM MartinEden created by
- New user MartinEden registered
- 4:16 AM Changeset  by
Fixed indentation using reindent.py. Refs #11743.
- 2:28 AM Changeset  by
DiscussionPlugin: Do not insert unescaped values into SQL query string,
This issue in model._get_items() went through on first review for .
Luckily seeing the same thing done right in get_topics pointed it out.
In a similar notion unregistered users are retrieved by set difference instead
of iteration over topic['subscribers'] in _prepare_topic() too.
May 11, 2014:
- 11:56 PM Changeset  by
This would be a reason to use the previous pattern. Thanks for the hint.
- 10:29 PM Changeset  by
- 10:27 PM Blog: trac-hacks.org is moving edited by
- 10:26 PM Blog: trac-hacks.org is moving edited by
- Show uptime.
- 9:56 PM MarkdownMacro edited by
- Fixed plugin's name in source section (diff)
- 9:43 PM Changeset  by
Apart from usual PEP8 issues some SQL queries could be replaced with existing
method calls for robustness and saving lines in the module.
Remove debug logging, where resource changes in context are obvious anyway.
- 9:07 PM Ticket #11743 (IHTMLPreviewRenderer support) created by
- This plugin only support WikiProcessor but not …
- 7:30 AM Ticket #11742 (new user frequently created) created by
- new user frequently created, but many user has no tickets or hacks. we …
May 10, 2014:
- 3:46 PM Changeset  by
Adding unit tests for reviewed methods we've reached 32 tests, all passed.
- 9:25 AM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: add automatically added custom fields to [ticketfieldslayout] fields if only configured
- 1:50 AM Changeset  by
While leaving single column references in api module looks like imperfect
isolation of schema-related information, it seems reasonable to at least
maintain table column lists in model module.
- 12:31 AM Changeset  by
Resource construction must happen before its use in a tag provider method.
An additional private method enables code deduplication for forum data
- 12:28 AM Changeset  by
This is the initial split as done to other plugins before for improved
maintainability of db schema-specific code. Cutting method count per class
as well as overall lines per class down to more manageable size will help
- 12:19 AM Changeset  by
Changes base on a patch proposal by Simon Stelling - thank you very much.
Notes on alterations:
- constructing resources from realm resource for clarity and code reduction
- resource ID parsing in different places justifies dedicated private method
- 'DISCUSSION_ADMIN' inherits 'DISCUSSION_MODERATE' permission action, but permission checks need to check minimal requirement only
- more PEP8 changes (excessive white-space inside brackets, line-wrap)
- gradually adopt 'Yoda conditions' recently suggested as good coding style by lkraav
May 9, 2014:
- 6:23 PM Ticket #11740 (A `print` statement causes an error when running under mod_wsgi) closed by
- 6:22 PM Changeset  by
- 5:23 PM Ticket #11740 (A `print` statement causes an error when running under mod_wsgi) created by
- There is an almost pointless print statement …
May 8, 2014:
- 12:11 PM Ticket #11739 (EstimationTools plug-in for planned and total hours) created by
- Finnish Alfame Systems Oy has made some improvements to the …
May 7, 2014:
- 11:26 PM Ticket #11737 (Remove mixed Tab/Space from source) closed by
- fixed: In 13912: […]
- 11:26 PM Changeset  by
Fixed indentation and replaced tabs with spaces. Fixes #11737.
- 1:22 PM AgiloForTracPlugin edited by
- New version released (diff)
- 1:15 PM Ticket #11738 (IndexError: pop from empty list) closed by
- duplicate: Why the component is changed to TracWysiwygPlugin? I don't understand …
- 1:03 PM stroetgen created by
- New user stroetgen registered
- 12:34 PM Ticket #11738 (IndexError: pop from empty list) created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 10:02 AM Ticket #11737 (Remove mixed Tab/Space from source) created by
- Hi, I noticed that in line 74 of file tracpermissionfilter.py …
- 9:32 AM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: fixed wrong name of the created group and tweaked styles in admin panel
May 6, 2014:
- 11:27 PM Changeset  by
- 10:06 PM Changeset  by
Arrange unittest infrastructure for all modules, including test methods
with a couple of component-initialization-only tests for now.
Tests can be run either as the full suite:
$> PYTHONPATH=. python setup.py test
or by just running a single test module:
$> PYTHONPATH=. python -m tracdiscussion.tests.api
- 8:09 PM Changeset  by
- 4:14 PM Ticket #11731 (Check on Trac version in setup.py) closed by
- fixed: I've removed the check. However, if some plugins use i18n feature by …
- 4:07 PM Changeset  by
- 4:06 PM Changeset  by
TracPygit2Plugin: tweaked unit tests
- 2:07 PM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: bumped up the version to 0.12.0.2
- 2:06 PM Changeset  by
TracTicketFieldsLayoutPlugin: refactored detection for adding and removing custom fields
- 10:17 AM Ticket #11732 (Support for git submodules) created by
- Right now when a git repository contains submodules, the plugin raises …
- 9:56 AM Ticket #11731 (Check on Trac version in setup.py) created by
- In the setup.py there is a check that prevent installation of the …
- 4:06 AM Ticket #11729 (radio button and cell overflow) closed by
- fixed: In 13903: […]
- 4:06 AM Changeset  by
The issue has been fixed in Trac 1.0.2dev, see trac:r12513.
May 5, 2014:
- 5:13 PM TracSecDlPlugin edited by
- Moved the project from code.ntworks.net to Bitbucket (diff)
- 5:01 PM Changeset  by
- 4:18 PM Ticket #11729 (radio button and cell overflow) created by
- would be useful to identify table cells with the name of the field. …