May 18, 2014:
- 10:27 PM Changeset  by
49 tests document both, the code itself as well as review progress.
- 9:12 AM Ticket #11707 (Backlinks for Unicode page name) closed by
- fixed: In 13928: […]
- 9:12 AM Changeset  by
7.0dev: Match pages with unicode characters in page name. Fixes #11707.
Patch by Jun Omae.
- 9:08 AM Changeset  by
- 2:45 AM Changeset  by
This includes a fix for api.get_users, that was broken in .
May 16, 2014:
- 4:04 AM Ticket #11750 (Access control not enforced for wiki search) created by
- Similar to #5554 when performing a wiki search the text within the …
- 4:02 AM ahayes created by
- New user ahayes registered
- 12:36 AM Ticket #11749 (Outlook 2007 hangs and freezes often when viewing notification emails) created by
- The HTML email looks good. Many thanks for the plugin. Somehow Outlook …
May 15, 2014:
- 8:57 AM Ticket #11748 (Hide projects instead of showing "no permissions") created by
- This is just a simple patch which simply moves 2 lines of code to hide …
May 14, 2014:
- 2:29 PM Ticket #11027 (Cross-db compatibility issue (SQLite can't insert multiple rows at once)) closed by
- fixed: No feedback in two weeks. I'm going to call this good. We can reopen …
May 13, 2014:
- 10:57 PM Changeset  by
May 12, 2014:
- 12:14 PM MartinEden created by
- New user MartinEden registered
- 4:16 AM Changeset  by
Fixed indentation using reindent.py. Refs #11743.
- 2:28 AM Changeset  by
DiscussionPlugin: Do not insert unescaped values into SQL query string,
This issue in model._get_items() went through on first review for .
Luckily seeing the same thing done right in get_topics pointed it out.
In a similar notion unregistered users are retrieved by set difference instead
of iteration over topic['subscribers'] in _prepare_topic() too.
May 11, 2014:
- 11:56 PM Changeset  by
This would be a reason to use the previous pattern. Thanks for the hint.
- 10:29 PM Changeset  by
- 10:27 PM Blog: trac-hacks.org is moving edited by
- 10:26 PM Blog: trac-hacks.org is moving edited by
- Show uptime.
- 9:56 PM MarkdownMacro edited by
- Fixed plugin's name in source section (diff)
- 9:43 PM Changeset  by
Apart from usual PEP8 issues some SQL queries could be replaced with existing
method calls for robustness and saving lines in the module.
Remove debug logging, where resource changes in context are obvious anyway.
- 9:07 PM Ticket #11743 (IHTMLPreviewRenderer support) created by
- This plugin only support WikiProcessor but not …
- 7:30 AM Ticket #11742 (new user frequently created) created by
- new user frequently created, but many user has no tickets or hacks. we …