May 22, 2014:
- 8:47 PM Changeset  by
In fixing discussion resource links this is a follow-up to .
The remains after moving db access code to
modeldon't justify to keep
searchas a separate module. Added search should help preventing further
regressions for this functionality.
- 8:27 PM Changeset  by
A missing import from previous modifications has been spotted on creation of
- 9:28 AM Ticket #11634 (TracJsGanttPlugin - Create a NEW ticket -> rescheduleTickets OperationalError: near ",": ...) reopened by
- 9:22 AM Ticket #11760 (AutocompleteUsersPlugin - Trailing comma is added when entering in the CC field) created by
- When entering users into the CC field a comma is automatically …
May 21, 2014:
- 11:39 PM Ticket #11759 (AutocompleteUsersPlugin - Does not escape HTML for user name.) created by
- 1. Enter the user name ([Preferences] - [General] - [Full name]) to …
- 6:01 PM Ticket #11758 (TimingAndEstimationPlugin - [patch] Encode time with real hour format) created by
- Hi, to avoid brain headache, I have added in my local branch the …
- 8:28 AM Ticket #11756 (AccountManagerPlugin - IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '') closed by
- duplicate: A duplicate of #9623.
- 8:09 AM Ticket #11756 (AccountManagerPlugin - IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a POST operation on …
- 5:56 AM Ticket #11754 (ImageTracPlugin - Unable to install) closed by
- fixed: It looks like it's probably an installation issue: SO:9073732. Let me …
May 20, 2014:
- 10:57 PM Changeset  by
Fixed checking for table existence in Trac 1.0 and later. Refs #11754.
- 10:37 PM Changeset  by
Fixed indentation and removed unused imports.
- 9:59 PM boonekamp edited by
- Removed tagit macro. (diff)
- 7:59 PM Ticket #11755 (TracImageSvgMacro - Macro fails with 'not found' error using xmlrpc) created by
- with svn r13932, I get an unexpect 'example.svg' not found error with …
- 4:59 PM Ticket #11753 (TracMyPagePlugin - Adding missing __init__.py for python 2.7) closed by
- fixed: In 13932: […]
- 4:59 PM Changeset  by
__init__.py. Fixes #11753.
Patch by agil.
- 4:55 PM Ticket #11754 (ImageTracPlugin - Unable to install) created by
- Ubuntu 14.04, Trac 1.0.1. Plugin installed from svn with no problem, …
- 4:01 PM Ticket #11753 (TracMyPagePlugin - Adding missing __init__.py for python 2.7) created by
- Hi, I've recently migrated our trac service to a server from python …
- 2:46 PM Ticket #11752 (SubcomponentsPlugin - [Patch] (Custom query) UnicodeError: source returned bytes, but no ...) created by
- when the component is enabled, on Custom query, I get the following …
- 2:39 PM Changeset  by
3.0.0dev: Use jQuery-UI from Trac. Refs #10107.
May 19, 2014:
- 2:48 PM Ticket #11751 (WorkflowNotificationPlugin - Allow TICKET_ADMIN permission to use the Plugin) created by
- In our trac installation we don't give TRAC_ADMIN permission to all …
May 18, 2014:
- 10:34 PM Changeset  by
This shall fix the issue reported for email2trac (yet untested) as well as
contribute to code robustness in general.
- 8:27 PM Changeset  by
49 tests document both, the code itself as well as review progress.
- 7:12 AM Ticket #11707 (BackLinksMacro - Backlinks for Unicode page name) closed by
- fixed: In 13928: […]
- 7:12 AM Changeset  by
7.0dev: Match pages with unicode characters in page name. Fixes #11707.
Patch by Jun Omae.
- 7:08 AM Changeset  by
- 12:45 AM Changeset  by
This includes a fix for
api.get_users, that was broken in .
May 16, 2014:
- 2:04 AM Ticket #11750 (AccessMacro - Access control not enforced for wiki search) created by
- Similar to #5554 when performing a wiki search the text within the …
- 2:02 AM ahayes created by
- New user ahayes registered
May 15, 2014:
- 10:36 PM Ticket #11749 (TracHtmlNotificationPlugin - Outlook 2007 hangs and freezes often when viewing notification emails) created by
- The HTML email looks good. Many thanks for the plugin. Somehow Outlook …
- 6:57 AM Ticket #11748 (SimpleMultiProjectPlugin - Hide projects instead of showing "no permissions") created by
- This is just a simple patch which simply moves 2 lines of code to hide …