Jun 3, 2014:
- 11:59 PM Ticket #11696 (Checks permission 'CHANGESET_VIEW') closed by
- fixed: Replying to hasienda: > I recommend to explicitly …
- 11:59 PM RestrictKeywordsPlugin edited by
- Deprecated. Refs #11696. (diff)
- 9:36 PM Changeset  by
- 9:24 PM Changeset  by
distro option added to ec2 launch.
- 6:57 PM Ticket #10850 (Compatability with Trac version 1.0) closed by
- worksforme: Same for me. I had forgotten about this ticket.
- 3:33 PM Ticket #11811 (Exception on calling listRootCatalogs) created by
- Following Exception occurs when opening the API documentation page of …
May 31, 2014:
- 11:44 PM Changeset  by
Preventing TypeError in case of invalid ID argument is required for this
use, and doesn't hurt for others anyway.
- 11:14 PM Changeset  by
This includes a wide range of changes from adding another db access method to
api over moving SQL into model module to correcting resource ID as
required for fine-grained permission support.
- 6:02 AM Changeset  by
May 30, 2014:
- 10:44 PM DiscussionPlugin edited by
- provide a revision-pinned link for current installation (diff)
- 10:32 PM Changeset  by
I've been expecting issues when moving on towards unified resources and
resource permissions. This is another hack before being able to associate
attachments with full resource path, not just topic, the current shortcut.
- 4:22 PM Ticket #11559 (Resolver to fetch email addresses from LDAP) closed by
- duplicate: Replying to jun66j5: > I think the issue is a duplicate of …
- 4:12 PM Changeset  by
Removed trac from install_requires.
- 12:59 PM Ticket #11802 (AnnouncerPlugin creates two tabs in preferences) created by
- AnnouncerPlugin creates two tabs: announcer and subscriptions. The …
May 29, 2014:
- 4:23 PM Ticket #11800 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id') created by
- ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on …
- 3:57 PM Ticket #11799 (Log messages when permission checks fail rather than traceback) created by
- Looking in the log files I see many entries like the following: […] …
- 2:53 PM Ticket #7791 ([patch] charset="us-ascii" in text part of html announcement) reopened by
- Worksforme would certainly not be the proper resolution, …
- 10:19 AM Ticket #7791 ([patch] charset="us-ascii" in text part of html announcement) closed by
- worksforme: Still open?
- 1:08 AM Ticket #11798 (Display message to users with revoked account access) created by
- I'll describe an issue I encountered today in one of my Trac …
May 28, 2014:
- 1:12 PM Ticket #11775 (API link returns Internal Server Error) closed by
- cantfix: Good! Closing as an installation issue.
- 4:00 AM Changeset  by
0.4.7: Allow unit tests in each module to be executed using:
python -m estimationtools.tests.__init__ python -m estimationtools.tests.burndownchart python -m estimationtools.tests.hoursremaining python -m estimationtools.tests.utils python -m estimationtools.tests.workloadchart
Fixed several failing unit tests. There are two unit tests that still fail. Refs #11778.
May 27, 2014:
- 7:42 PM Ticket #11778 (How do you invoke tests?) created by
- I want to be sure some changes I've made haven't broken anything (and, …
- 2:53 PM Ticket #11775 (API link returns Internal Server Error) created by
- Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or …
- 11:03 AM Ticket #11774 (diagrams drawn differently (broken?) between r13705 and r13868) created by
- (background to this ticket: #11761) Task #502 has a start date …
- 10:49 AM Ticket #11773 (schedule and schedule_change tables not written to) created by
- (background to this ticket: https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/11761) …