Jun 7, 2014:
- 11:57 PM Ticket #11814 (XML RPC with Bloodhound) closed by
- 11:21 PM Ticket #7769 (Will this plugin work with trac 0.11?) closed by
- worksforme: Closing old tickets. Please reply if you need additional help.
- 11:18 PM TracTicketChangelogPlugin edited by
- Dependency is installed automatically now, so no need to mention it on … (diff)
- 5:59 PM Ticket #11814 (XML RPC with Bloodhound) created by
- Hello everybody, I started this issue on the SCM Manager bug report …
- 5:38 AM TracTicketTemplatePlugin edited by
- Added syntax highlighting. (diff)
- 5:34 AM Changeset  by
- PEP-0008 changes and removed unused imports.
- Install simplejson if required (Python < 2.6).
- Added from __future__ import with_statement, for Python 2.5 compatibility.
- Removed outdated version.txt.
- Moved changelog.txt and readme.txt to top level in directory structure.
- 1:30 AM Ticket #9615 (Changelog not available) closed by
- worksforme: Please check the Trac log. It is likely that the plugin is not …
Jun 6, 2014:
- 4:27 PM TracBlockDiagPlugin edited by
- caveat easy_install blockdiag and seqdiag (diff)
- 4:16 PM TracJsGanttPlugin edited by
- Documented more usage cases, some missing interfaces, and use of the … (diff)
- 9:57 AM Ticket #11813 (Rendering a wiki page with plantUML content to PDF contains no images) created by
- == Reproduce == * Install plantUML plugin * Create wiki page with …
Jun 5, 2014:
- 7:08 PM Ticket #11800 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id') closed by
- invalid: Great, so just what I thought - a local installation issue. Thanks for …
- 2:32 AM Ticket #11812 (cannot nest Include macro in CSV) created by
- I want to auto-generate tables in csv form, and have them show up in …
Jun 3, 2014:
- 11:59 PM Ticket #11696 (Checks permission 'CHANGESET_VIEW') closed by
- fixed: Replying to hasienda: > I recommend to explicitly …
- 9:36 PM Changeset  by
- 9:24 PM Changeset  by
distro option added to ec2 launch.
- 6:57 PM Ticket #10850 (Compatability with Trac version 1.0) closed by
- worksforme: Same for me. I had forgotten about this ticket.
- 3:33 PM Ticket #11811 (Exception on calling listRootCatalogs) created by
- Following Exception occurs when opening the API documentation page of …
May 31, 2014:
- 11:44 PM Changeset  by
Preventing TypeError in case of invalid ID argument is required for this
use, and doesn't hurt for others anyway.
- 11:14 PM Changeset  by
This includes a wide range of changes from adding another db access method to
api over moving SQL into model module to correcting resource ID as
required for fine-grained permission support.
- 6:02 AM Changeset  by