|Version 50 (modified by 8 years ago) (diff),|
Add comments to wiki pages
The AddCommentMacro allows for easy addition of comments to a page, in a standard format. Each comment added is in the following form:
==== Comment by <user> on <date> ==== <comment-body>
Comment by <user> on 8/4/09
Comments are added after the first line that starts with
Since  the AddCommentMacro can fulfill the role of an append only Wiki page. By passing the argument appendonly to the macro, comments can be appended to the page even when the user does not have permission to modify the page. Potentially unsafe, but can be useful.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Easy Install instructions for installing latest versions of the macro:
$> easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/macropostplugin/0.10 ... $> easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/addcommentmacro/0.10 ... Done.
$> easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/macropostplugin/0.11 ... $> easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/addcommentmacro/0.11 ... Done.
Don't forget to add:
- macropost.web_ui.macropostmodule = enabled
- addcomment.* = enabled
to the [components] section of trac.ini, or use the WebAdmin interface to enable both plug-ins
You need to install MacroPostPlugin first, or the 'preview' and 'submit' buttons won't work.
- 16397 by rjollos on 2017-03-25 09:37:00
Remove obsolete "0.9" code
- 16395 by rjollos on 2017-03-25 09:25:02
Remove obsolete "0.8" directories
- 8746 by osimons on 2010-09-10 14:25:48
AddCommentMacro: New name for anonymous was not picked up. Fixes #4710. Thanks for the patch!
- 8745 by osimons on 2010-09-10 14:12:32
AddCommentMacro: Not raise an error for permission issue. Render the form with all fields disabled instead. Closes #4959.
- 3887 by osimons on 2008-06-23 10:58:56
- Wiki page preview got us a double set of editing toolbars. Fixed.
- Also adding some extra logging and deleting the redirect marker in search of possible issue with redirect (that I can't replicate).