|Version 13 (modified by 3 years ago) (diff),|
Admin Enumeration List Plugin
This plugin adds several usability improvements for working with enumerated lists on the Trac administration pages (Priorities, Resolutions, Severities and Ticket Types).
- Dynamic row re-ordering by drag-and drop.
- Select elements for row re-ordering can optionally be hidden.
- Remove selected items button is not enabled until at least one item is selected.
- Apply changes button is not active until a change has been made.
- Addition of a Revert changes button.
- Warning when leaving a page with unsaved changes.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:adminenumlistplugin here]. The package is also available on PyPI.
In version 2.0, you can hide the column of select elements with the following configuration directive:
[adminenumlist] hide_selects = true