|Version 1 (modified by 8 years ago) (diff),|
Advanced Argument Parser for Trac Macros
This plug-in provides an advanced version of the
parse_args function for Trac macros.
- The argument string; 'content' in `expand_macro.
- Enables strict checking of keys.
- Enables folding of muliple given keys into list.
- If true only a list is returned, no directionary.
- Extend returned list to given minimum length. Only used when
- The quote character to be used.
- The escape character to be used.
- The delimiter character to be used.
- Selects if quotes should be removed.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:advparseargsplugin here].
from tracadvparseargs import parse_args
- 16394 by rjollos on 2017-03-25 09:20:58
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 04:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 13612 by rjollos on 2014-01-24 00:45:47
Changed license to BSD 3-Clause with permission of author (comment:1:ticket:11500). Fixes #11500.