|Version 10 (modified by retracile, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Advanced Ticket Workflow Plugin
AdvancedTicketWorkflowPlugin provides a number of advanced operations for customizable workflows that are similar to the operations provided in the customizeable workflow of the core system.
Currently provided operations are:
- set_owner_to_reporter (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerReporter)
- set_owner_to_component_owner (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerComponent)
- set_owner_to_field (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerField)
- set_owner_to_previous (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerPrevious)
- set_status_to_previous (TicketWorkflowOpStatusPrevious)
- run_external (TicketWorkflowOpRunExternal)
(File requests for additional operations as enhancement tickets.)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
Enable the plugin with:
[components] advancedworkflow.* = enabled
(or by copying the egg to the plugins directory)
Add the individual controller to the workflow controller list:
[ticket] workflow = ConfigurableTicketWorkflow,TicketWorkflowOpOwnerReporter
And use the operation in your custom workflow:
[ticket-workflow] needinfo = * -> needinfo needinfo.name = Need info needinfo.operations = set_owner_to_reporter
Before installing this plugin, you need to understand that the run_external option allows arbitrary shell scripts to be run as the webserver user. Anyone who is allowed to modify the workflow configuration will be able to execute arbitrary commands as your webserver.
- 15077 by rjollos on 2015-11-28 07:29:41
Remove tag_svn_revision from setup.cfg
The attribute isn't supported in setuptools >= 10.
- 14328 by rjollos on 2014-12-15 00:07:00
1.2.0dev: Queries use Trac 1.0 database API.
- 14247 by rjollos on 2014-11-11 14:03:34
1.2.0dev: PEP-0008 and Trac coding style changes.