|Version 8 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
Advanced Ticket Workflow Plugin
AdvancedTicketWorkflowPlugin provides a number of advanced operations for customizable workflows that are similar to the operations provided in the customizeable workflow of the core system.
Currently provided operations are:
- set_owner_to_reporter (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerReporter)
- set_owner_to_component_owner (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerComponent)
- set_owner_to_field (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerField)
- set_owner_to_previous (TicketWorkflowOpOwnerPrevious)
(File requests for additional operations as enhancement tickets.)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
Enable the plugin with:
[components] advancedworkflow.* = enabled
(or by copying the egg to the
Add the individual controller to the workflow controller list:
[ticket] workflow = ConfigurableTicketWorkflow,TicketWorkflowOpOwnerReporter
And use the operation in your custom workflow:
[ticket-workflow] needinfo = * -> needinfo needinfo.name = Need info needinfo.operations = set_owner_to_reporter
- 15077 by rjollos on 2015-11-28 07:29:41
The attribute isn't supported in setuptools >= 10.
- 14328 by rjollos on 2014-12-15 00:07:00
1.2.0dev: Queries use Trac 1.0 database API.
- 14247 by rjollos on 2014-11-11 14:03:34
1.2.0dev: PEP-0008 and Trac coding style changes.