|Version 5 (modified by srago, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Agilo for Trac
Agilo for Trac (formerly Agilo for Scrum) is a simple, web-based and straightforward tool to support the Scrum process. Agilo is based on Trac, a very successful and widespread Ticket Tracking System, and developed using the Python programming language. Agilo is distributed as Open Source Software according to the Apache Software License 2.0 and can be:
- either freely downloaded from this website or
- tried out on our online test server.
Just register and you will receive further information.
Please note that since version 1.3.5 / 0.9.5 Agilo for Scrum has been renamed to Agilo for Trac. Agilo for Scrum is a different tool now. More info here.
New Agilo For Trac Pro 1.3.9 Released with Agilo for Trac 0.9.9
- Added support for Trac 1.0
- Added support for Solaris in Agilo for Trac PRO
- Dropped support for Trac 0.11.x and Python 2.4.x
- Fixed bug causing the filter logic to fail under specific conditions when updating a ticket in the backlog view. Thanks to SteveRC for the help.
- Fixed bug causing emails to be sent even if nothing had really changed (backlog inline editing)
- Fixed bug #1117 - Cannot set repository type when adding new repository in admin panel
New Agilo For Trac Pro 1.3.8 Released with Agilo for Trac 0.9.8
- Manage 'task' tickets via xml-rpc. Both read and write operations are now supported (including changing ticket status, attachments...), but currently the xml-rpc support is limited to tickets of type 'task'. Extended support like different ticket types and hierarchical information is planned for next versions. For this feature to work the Trac XML-RPC plugin (http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin) has to be installed
- Fixed bug causing calculated fields in the backlog view to be incorrect when involving tickets of a type not included in the backlog.
- Fixed wrong admin link when the logged in user does not have admin rights
- Fixed bug causing the ticket fields to be hidden when loading ticket edit pages
- Fixed other small bugs
New Agilo For Trac Pro 1.3.7 Released with Agilo for Trac 0.9.7
- Story points burndown. The Agilo Dashboard now contains a new useful chart: the story points burndown. Start a new sprint and check it out!
- (PRO) Multiple columns support. We have removed the constraint of only two columns in the Whiteboard. Configuration instructions here: https://dev.agile42.com/wiki/TracIni#agilo-whiteboard-section. For upgrading users that were already using the feature, the trac.ini file has to be updated as well
- Added GUI to export CSV from backlog view
- Fixed #1112 - Clicking on View button in left panel when there is no sprint shows internal error page
- Fixed bug causing ticket links to be incorrect in backlog view on single environment setups
New Agilo For Trac Pro 1.3.6 Released with Agilo for Trac 0.9.6
- Performance improvement for backlog rendering
- Fetch ticket list via xml-rpc. Currently the xml-rpc support is limited to read-only operations and deletion. Extended support like ticket creation, update and hierarchical information is planned for next versions. For this feature to work the Trac XML-RPC plugin (http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/XmlRpcPlugin) has to be installed
- Fixed #1109: Cannot collapse filter in custom query
- Fixed appliance bug: non alphabetic characters in project name cause authentication failure
New Agilo Pro 1.3.1 Released with Agilo for Scrum 0.9.1
- Agilo is now compatible with Trac 0.12, while keeping compatibility with Trac 0.11.X.
- Agilo Pro now remembers your filter settings in the backlog and the whiteboard so if you switch to another page, you don't have to configure the filters again. Furthermore, Agilo Pro remembers if you looked at a sprint using the whiteboard or the traditional sprint backlog and when you select a sprint in the left navigation, it'll directly use that view instead of always going to the traditional sprint backlog.
- Global backlogs now have an option to include 'planned' tickets (which have their sprint and/or milestone set). Check the backlog admin for this option.
- other minor changes and bugfixes
New Agilo Pro 1.2.1 Released with Agilo for Scrum 0.8.4.1
- Now you can configure the columns in every backlog to your hearts content. (And we respect the columns that you configured for each backlog instead of showing the default columns). To configure this yourself, go to Admin > Backlogs, then choose your backlog and enable/ disable what you want.
- Alternative Column-Content is supported, so you can render „Remaining Time“ for Tasks and use the same column to render „Total Remaining Time“ for Stories.
- Multiple parents now don’t break the new backlog and the whiteboard and are just appended to the first parent in the view.
- You can now submit a select field in the new backlog using Enter (Firefox)
New Agilo Pro 1.1 Released with Agilo for Scrum 0.8.3
- You can now create (referenced) tickets right in the Backlog, no need to go to separate pages anymore
- Testing infrastructure has been upgraded to better maintain quality
New Agilo Pro 1.0 Released with Agilo for Scrum 0.8
The new Agilo Pro version adds to the already complete feature set of Agilo for Scrum also a very nice virtual Whiteboard, where very intuitively Team Members and Scrum Masters will be allowed to swap tasks around just by dragging and dropping them, and the Daily Scrum will probably be a more effective meeting. If you are interested, please download it from Agilo for Trac website and give us feedback for improvement via the Agilo User Group.
New Version Released 0.7.4
With the last release of Agilo we increased a lot the compatibility with Internet Explorer (IE6, IE7 and IE8) and fixed some more issues which were becoming annoying. The complete release note can be found on the Agilo Blog. You can find a complete list of the improvement made on the Agilo Development Portal.
New Version Released 0.7.3
ScrumBurndownPlugin is a similar plugin providing burndown charts.
We have a Google User Group where you can ask support and questions :-)
Agilo is not really a plugin, and should probably be moved to the Trac patches section. In particular, it has issues coexisting with standard Trac installations. While these can sometimes be worked around, it's definitely fair to say that Agilo is closer to a patch than a plugin.
Source code and egg versions are available at Agilo for Trac website.
Here there's a pretty comprehensive HowTo and after registering you can access the Online Demo server too.