|Version 9 (modified by anonymous, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Agilo Ticket Report Plugin
Agilo (http://agile42.com/cms/pages/) is nice scrum process tools base on trac. Every task ticket has an estimation time(hours), the team manager want to know exactly real working time comparing with estimated time. That's maybe metric of team member's working efficiency., so I developed this plugin for agilo. Thanks to agilo developers' sharing this tool, I just contribute something to open source community.
There is table named "ticket_change" in database make records of every ticket changes. So we can do data mining in current Trac Database.
Real working hours = ticket closed time - ticket accept time - None working time
Working time = from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (exactly 9 hour including 1 hour lunch time) from Monday to Friday
None working time = from 18 pm to next day 9 am of working days, Sta, Sun, Holidays(Manual configure)
Ticket Work Flow
Add "pending" status for ticket, if you do not want to add "pending" status, it also works
Why add “pending” status ?
Sometime, we may accepted several tickets at one time in a sprint, we could not resolve tickets at same time, or some tickets may block by our customers.
So, if we want to calculate the exactly working time, we must add the "pending" status.
Although standard process is O-->As-->A-->C-->R-->A-->C, but there are still some tickets do not follow the rule.
line1 = t1
line2 = t2
line3 = t3 + t4 + t5
line4 = t3 + t4 + t6
line5 = t3 + t4 + t7
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:agiloticketreportplugin here].
1. Download latest pyExcelerator lib and install it. --- pyExcelerator is open source python excel library http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyexcelerator/ 2. Configure TicketReport\AgiloTicketReport\ticketreport.py line 35 if you use single project # just left PROJECT_NAME_PREFIX empty PROJECT_NAME_PREFIX = "" else # use multiple projects for example: # http://[ip]:[port]/projects/[PROJECT_NAME] PROJECT_NAME_PREFIX = "projects" 3. working time time set up (optional) TicketReport\AgiloTicketReport\gethours.py line 12 start time and end time of working day, and holiday configuration
[ticket-workflow] + pending = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> pending + pending.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY - resolve = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> closed - accept = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> accepted + resolve = new,assigned,accepted,reopened,pending -> closed + accept = new,assigned,accepted,reopened,pending -> accepted
Generated Excel Report
- ticket_report_r16_01.PNG (96.6 KB) - added by todjiang 7 years ago.
- ticket_report_flow.JPG (22.1 KB) - added by todjiang 7 years ago.
- ticket_report_r16_02.PNG (67.9 KB) - added by todjiang 7 years ago.
- ticket_report.PNG (67.9 KB) - added by todjiang 7 years ago.
- ticket_flow_chart2.PNG (31.8 KB) - added by todjiang 7 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip