|Version 17 (modified by 5 years ago) (diff),|
Add a list of referring pages to your page
BackLinks is a macro that can show you which wiki pages refer to the current page or to a page of your choice.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:backlinksmacro here].
- show which wiki-pages refer to actual page:
- show which wiki-pages refer to page pagename:
- 16239 by rjollos on 2017-02-20 21:27:42
8.0dev: Adapt to Trac 1.0 database API
The plugin now requires Trac >= 1.0.
Patch by t.williams@….
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 15136 by rjollos on 2015-12-24 07:52:56
7.0dev: Suppress output if there are no backlinks