|Version 3 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
BackLinks 5.0 is a macro that that can show you which wiki-pages refer to actual page or to one page of your choice.
It is based on Andrew's and Muness's fixes (BackLinks.py, BackLinks.2.py, BackLinks.3.py, BackLinks.4.py).
It have these modifications:
- UTF-8 support. Finally you can use wiki pages with accented letters and other symbols. The original version works only for wiki names written in ASCII-7 bit.
- Bugfix: the original version works only with links like these:
[wiki:link description of link]and not links like:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:backlinksmacro here].
- show which wiki-pages refer to actual page:
- show which wiki-pages refer to page pagename:
- 16239 by rjollos on 2017-02-20 21:27:42
8.0dev: Adapt to Trac 1.0 database API
The plugin now requires Trac >= 1.0.
Patch by t.williams@….
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 15136 by rjollos on 2015-12-24 07:52:56
7.0dev: Suppress output if there are no backlinks