|Version 1 (modified by ashwin_phatak, 10 years ago) (diff)|
Batch modification of tickets
Allows users to modify several tickets together in one shot.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:batchmodifyplugin here].
This feature can be used for operations like
- Adding a comment to multiple tickets
- Moving a set of tickets to some milestone
- 11791 by rjollos on 2012-07-26 02:39:29
Fixed #8488: (0.8.1dev)
- Removed the border around the collapsed fieldset of 'Batch Modify' so that it displays like Trac's 'Filters' and 'Columns'.
- 11777 by rjollos on 2012-07-25 09:46:39
1.0.0: Add setup.cfg
- 10978 by rjollos on 2011-12-01 11:45:12
Added plugin revision info to webadmin page.
(20.7 KB) -
added by ashwin_phatak 10 years ago.
Screenshot of batch modify query view
(33.9 KB) -
added by CuriousCurmudgeon 7 years ago.
Screenshot of 0.4.1
(21.1 KB) -
added by CuriousCurmudgeon 6 years ago.
Screenshot of 0.7.0
(15.1 KB) -
added by Nico 6 years ago.
Egg file for Trac 0.11 and python 2.4
(14.9 KB) -
added by liuchangjun 6 years ago.
Linux 2.6.18-8.el5 & Redhat AS 5 & Python 2.4.3
Download all attachments as: .zip