|Version 1 (modified by 11 years ago) (diff),|
Batch modification of tickets
Allows users to modify several tickets together in one shot.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:batchmodifyplugin here].
This feature can be used for operations like
- Adding a comment to multiple tickets
- Moving a set of tickets to some milestone
- 16394 by rjollos on 2017-03-25 09:20:58
- 11791 by rjollos on 2012-07-26 00:39:29
Fixed #8488: (0.8.1dev)
- Removed the border around the collapsed fieldset of 'Batch Modify' so that it displays like Trac's 'Filters' and 'Columns'.
- 11777 by rjollos on 2012-07-25 07:46:39
batch_modify_view1.png (20.7 KB) - added by 11 years ago.
Screenshot of batch modify query view
BatchModifyScreenshot.png (33.9 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
Screenshot of 0.4.1
batchmod_screenshot.png (21.1 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
Screenshot of 0.7.0
BatchModify-0.7.1_trac0.11-py2.4.egg (15.1 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
Egg file for Trac 0.11 and python 2.4
BatchModify-0.7.0_trac0.12-py2.4.egg (14.9 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
Linux 2.6.18-8.el5 & Redhat AS 5 & Python 2.4.3
Download all attachments as: .zip