|Version 11 (modified by rjollos, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Filter timeline by a specified branch
The BranchTimeline plugin changes the behaviour of the timeline and enables you to view changes of a specific branch/trunk.
This was only tested with:
- Trac 0.11.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:branchtimelineplugin here].
- Download the source, locate the file BranchTimeline.py in your project's plugin directory or in the global plugins directory, which usually is
- Components changes:
- Disable the basic trac component ChangesetModule.
- Enable the component BranchesTimelineModule.
- These changes can be done via the WebAdmin interface or by adding the following lines to trac.ini:
[components] trac.versioncontrol.web_ui.changeset.changesetmodule = disabled BranchTimeline.* = enabled
Configure the paths of the branches and trunk directories in trac.ini (if not configured, the paths branches and trunk are used), and the branches that you don't want to display:
[timeline-branches] branches_path = branches trunk_path = trunk undisplayed_branches = branch1, branch2 # Comma separated list of paths relative to branches_path of branches that won't be displayed
After doing that, the timeline page will allow you to filter according to specific branches / trunk.
- 6382 by aviram on 2009-08-15 18:09:14
Citing the branch names in which there was a change
- 5968 by aviram on 2009-06-05 14:28:45
Removed the code that doesn't show branches that have been changed if they are filtered out, because anyone will probably want to know that a commit has changed more than one branch, especially a filtered out branch
- 5967 by aviram on 2009-06-05 14:22:54
Added the changeset's title the branches that were changed