|Version 4 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
Recently visited pages as navigational bread crumbs
Notice: This plugin is unmaintained and available for adoption.
This relatively simple plug-in will inject a list of recently visited pages just above the main navigational bar, as 'bread crumbs' that you can follow home.
There's also BreadcrumbTrailsScript, but it's idea of breadcrumbs is not what I'm used to, so I went and made this one to scratch my itch. :)
Version: If this runs on anything before 0.11b1, it's a miracle that is completely unsupported by me :) Don't ask me if something goes wrong there :)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Installation and Configuration
You probably need to install Genshi from the trunk before this will work (>=0.5dev), at least until 0.11 comes out final.
- Download the zipped source from [download:breadcrumbsnavplugin here].
- You can check out BreadCrumbsNavPlugin from here using Subversion, or browse the source with Trac.
The easiest way to install the BreadCrumbsNavPlugin is to simply point easy_install at the t-h.o SVN repository, a la:
Alternatively, you may download the source and go into the 0.11 directory and then run:
python setup.py install
After you have installed the BreadCrumbsNavPlugin, you must enable it. You can do so in the Administration panel of Trac, or in trac.ini by adding:
[components] breadcrumbsnavplugin.* = enabled
There are two options you may set into the trac.ini:
- A regular expression pattern that can be applied to the name of the resource; if it matches the resource will not be added to the user's breadcrumbs. Defaults to nothing.
- max crumbs
- The maximum total of crumbs that should be kept per-user. Defaults to 6.
- 15913 by rjollos on 2016-10-12 20:29:12
0.3dev: Show resource summary in title if realm is
- 15912 by rjollos on 2016-10-12 20:19:52
0.3dev: Show resource summary if realm is
- 10902 by hasienda on 2011-11-11 18:39:33
BreadCrumbsNavPlugin: Hide currently viewed page/resource from list, refs #9529.