|Version 7 (modified by rjollos, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Recently visited pages as navigational bread crumbs
This relatively simple plug-in will inject a list of recently visited pages just above the main navigational bar, as 'bread crumbs' that you can follow home.
See also: BreadcrumbTrailsScript, TracTrailPlugin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Installation and Configuration
Requires Trac >= 0.11.
- Download the zipped source from [download:breadcrumbsnavplugin here].
- You can check out BreadCrumbsNavPlugin from here using Subversion, or browse the source with Trac.
The easiest way to install the BreadCrumbsNavPlugin is to simply point easy_install at the t-h.o SVN repository, a la:
Alternatively, you may download the source and go into the 0.11 directory and then run:
python setup.py install
After you have installed the BreadCrumbsNavPlugin, you must enable it. You can do so in the Administration panel of Trac, or in trac.ini by adding:
[components] breadcrumbsnavplugin.* = enabled
There are three options you may set into the trac.ini:
- A regular expression pattern that can be applied to the name of the resource; if it matches the resource will not be added to the user's breadcrumbs. Defaults to nothing.
- The maximum total of crumbs that should be kept per-user. Defaults to 6.
- A comma-separated list of regular expressions, one of which should match the beginning of the url to include the resource in the path. Defaults to /wiki*,/ticket*,/milestone* Note that these really are interpreted as regular expressions, even though the default values look more like shell globs. It seems these default values also match /wik/foo or /tickebar, which might not be the authors intention.
The config entry would look something like the following:
[breadcrumbs] ignore_pattern = max_crumbs = 6 paths = /wiki*,/ticket*,/milestone*
- 15913 by rjollos on 2016-10-12 22:29:12
0.3dev: Show resource summary in title if realm is milestone
- 15912 by rjollos on 2016-10-12 22:19:52
0.3dev: Show resource summary if realm is ticket or wiki
- 10902 by hasienda on 2011-11-11 19:39:33
BreadCrumbsNavPlugin: Hide currently viewed page/resource from list, refs #9529.