|Version 1 (modified by psuter, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Sorting cards in stacks
A new macro [[Cards(...)]] shows a whiteboard containing index cards organized in stacks. Adding new cards interactively by clicking a button, move cards by drag-and-drop and double-click cards for editing or deleting.
Cards are stored in a new table in the Trac database.
- There is no history or undo functionality.
- There is no tracking of users. Everyone with CARDS_ADMIN permission can freely edit any card.
- There is no support for collaborative editing. Changes only become visible when the page is manually refreshed. There is no conflict detection or resolution mechanism.
- stack: |-separated list of stack names. (required)
- label: |-separated list of stack labels shown instead of the stack names. (Defaults to the stack names.)
- width: Width of the whiteboard. (Defaults to 400.)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- Install easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/cardsplugin/trunk
- Enable in Trac's plugin admin page or in trac.ini.:
[components] cards.* = enabled
- Update database: trac-admin path-to-your-trac-environment upgrade
- Assign CARDS_ADMIN permission (e.g. in permission admin panel)
- 16137 by psuter on 2016-12-21 21:59:26
CardsPlugin: Bump version to 1.3
- 16132 by rjollos on 2016-12-21 20:52:34
CardsPlugin: tag version 1.2
Version 1.2 is compatible with Trac 1.0.
- 16099 by psuter on 2016-12-18 15:55:01
CardsPlugin: Trac 1.3 compatible DB upgrades.
Since trac:ticket:11901 we would have to use get_connector instead of _get_connector.
Since trac:ticket:11512 we can use create_tables helper to simplify this.