|Version 1 (modified by psuter, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Sorting cards in stacks
A new macro [[Cards(...)]] shows a whiteboard containing index cards organized in stacks. Adding new cards interactively by clicking a button, move cards by drag-and-drop and double-click cards for editing or deleting.
Cards are stored in a new table in the Trac database.
- There is no history or undo functionality.
- There is no tracking of users. Everyone with CARDS_ADMIN permission can freely edit any card.
- There is no support for collaborative editing. Changes only become visible when the page is manually refreshed. There is no conflict detection or resolution mechanism.
- stack: |-separated list of stack names. (required)
- label: |-separated list of stack labels shown instead of the stack names. (Defaults to the stack names.)
- width: Width of the whiteboard. (Defaults to 400.)
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- Install easy_install http://trac-hacks.org/svn/cardsplugin/trunk
- Enable in Trac's plugin admin page or in trac.ini.:
[components] cards.* = enabled
- Update database: trac-admin path-to-your-trac-environment upgrade
- Assign CARDS_ADMIN permission (e.g. in permission admin panel)
- 14840 by psuter on 2015-07-21 16:02:28
CardsPlugin: Fix rank ordering of cards.
- Pause auto-refresh timer during editing etc.
- Added config options for disabling / tuning auto-refresh.
- 14811 by psuter on 2015-07-17 17:11:32
CardsPlugin: Support for collaborative editing.
- Conflict detection mechanism.
- DB upgrade.
- Refresh button.
- Auto-refresh every 10 seconds when the cards are visible.
- Bump version to 1.2
- 14782 by psuter on 2015-07-02 22:47:01
CardsPlugin: Avoid SQL injection
Bump version to 1.1