|Version 13 (modified by hasienda, 6 years ago) (diff)|
- short-term: add i18n support (#7733)
- changed repository layout, long-standing enhancement (#6266) added to trunk branch (open: 1)
- Maintainership handed over from vnaum to hasienda (open: 3 tickets)
CC selector plugin
This plugin allows "visual" CC field editing.
A pop-up window with bunch of checkboxes is opened, user checks boxes, email addresses are added to and removed from Cc ticket field.
Of course, you can always edit the Cc field without all this hassle - all addresses you entered manually will be shown, too - and can be removed with new, shiny checkboxes.
It works with both Trac 0.10, 0.11, and 0.12 (since rev3531). I18n support for Trac >= 0.12 is planned to be added to the 0.11 branch in a backwards-compatible way.
[Comment for the original author: Pretty useless, if you ask me, but my PM team finds this useful.]
Want drop-down box for "assign to" field?
If you want drop-down box for "assign to" field - it's already in Trac since 0.9. All you have to do is set restrict_owner option of the [ticket] section in trac.ini to "true".
This page has more info on this.
Download and Source
- 15416 by rjollos on 2016-03-08 21:04:32
0.0.4: Check if js resource exists before adding
- 15415 by rjollos on 2016-03-08 20:53:05
0.0.3dev: Conform to PEP8
- 9445 by hasienda on 2010-11-18 20:23:35
CcSelectorPlugin: Change depreciated jQuery call to newer, compliant style.
Inspiration has been taken from #2705.