|Version 14 (modified by hasienda, 5 years ago) (diff)|
- short-term: add i18n support (#7733)
- changed repository layout, long-standing enhancement (#6266) added to trunk branch (open: 1)
- Maintainership handed over from vnaum to hasienda (open: 3 tickets)
CC selector plugin
This plugin allows "visual" CC field editing.
A pop-up window with bunch of checkboxes is opened, user checks boxes, email addresses are added to and removed from Cc ticket field.
Of course, you can always edit the Cc field without all this hassle - all addresses you entered manually will be shown, too - and can be removed with new, shiny checkboxes.
It works with both Trac 0.10, 0.11, and 0.12 (since rev3531). I18n support for Trac >= 0.12 is planned to be added to the 0.11 branch in a backwards-compatible way.
[Comment for the original author: Pretty useless, if you ask me, but my PM team finds this useful.]
Want drop-down box for "assign to" field?
If you want drop-down box for "assign to" field - it's already in Trac since 0.9. All you have to do is set restrict_owner option in trac.ini like:
[ticket] restrict_owner = true
This page has more info on this.
Download and Source
Following options have been added to trunk branch recently:
[cc_selector] show_fullname = true username_blacklist = user1, 'user 2'
- default: false
- Display full names instead of usernames if available.
- Use case: If most/relevant Trac users prefer full names over usernames aka login/nicknames.
- default: '' (empty string)
- Usernames separated by comma, that should never get listed.
- Use case: Hide administrator accounts from the default list.
- 15416 by rjollos on 2016-03-08 21:04:32
0.0.4: Check if js resource exists before adding
- 15415 by rjollos on 2016-03-08 20:53:05
0.0.3dev: Conform to PEP8
- 9445 by hasienda on 2010-11-18 20:23:35
CcSelectorPlugin: Change depreciated jQuery call to newer, compliant style.
Inspiration has been taken from #2705.