|Version 4 (modified by robguttman, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Manages cloud (aws) resources using boto and pychef
ALPHA! This plugin is in progress. I intend to share an alpha version soon - stay tuned. - rhg, 2011-01-26
This plugin helps you manage cloud (aws) resources through chef including:
- Launch an ec2 instance and apply one or more chef roles
- Edit the chef run_list (and other attributes) of existing ec2 instances
- Terminate ec2 instances and delete its chef node
- View all ec2 instances in a report-like grid
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:cloudplugin here].
trac.ini config ...
- 14004 by rjollos on 2014-07-12 20:27:48
Correct license keyword argument in setup.py. Refs #11832.
- 13996 by rjollos on 2014-06-25 02:56:32
Fixed author in COPYING file. Refs #11832.
- 13994 by rjollos on 2014-06-25 02:51:36
Changed to 3-Clause BSD license with permission of author. Refs #11832.