|Version 10 (modified by anonymous, 7 years ago) (diff)|
ColorMacro is a very simple macro that allows you to change the background color of a piece of text. Useful for highlighting, or RAG (red, amber, green) status reports.
[[Color( background-color, color , text )]]
[[Color( color , text )]]
- is a color keyword or hex color number recognised by your browser
- your text, commas are allowed, but '(' and ')' cause a problem
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:colormacro here].
[[Color(red,This has a red background)]] [[Color(blue, green,This has a blue background and green text)]] [[Color(none,#bb0000,I'm using a hex color)]] [[Color(none,#bb0000,Yes, I'm Color)]]
Giving:This has a red background This has a blue background and green text I'm using a hex color
- 15901 by rjollos on 2016-09-20 23:10:25
1.0: Add plugin metadata
- 14625 by diroussel on 2015-06-03 22:57:35
Added MIT license
- 11892 by rjollos on 2012-08-04 06:37:42
- Use Genshi to construct span element.
- Removed padding around span element.
- Format wiki to html, allowing wiki markup to be used as the text argument to the Color macro.