|Version 1 (modified by coderanger, 9 years ago) (diff)|
Conditional fields support for tickets
In the condfields section, each ticket type maps to one entry of the same name (see below for an example). By default all the standard Trac fields are shown for all types, but you can disable this with the include_standard option.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:condfieldsplugin here].
[components] condfields.* = enabled
[condfields] defect = foo, bar task = baz
- 14505 by rjollos on 2015-03-25 06:49:12
3.0dev: Fixed indentation errors in  and . Fixes #12248.
Patch by bannerth.akos@….
- 14083 by rjollos on 2014-08-13 09:28:26
3.0dev: Trac 1.0-compatible version. Refs #11920.
- Uses add_script_data to pass variables to script rather than dynamically interpolating a template.
- Removed unnecessary code from admin module that duplicated declaration of options in web_ui module.
- Required permission to access the "Ticket Type Fields" admin page is now TICKET_ADMIN rather than TRAC_ADMIN.
- 14082 by rjollos on 2014-08-13 08:21:06
Branching for Trac 1.0. Refs #11920.