|Version 8 (modified by 8 years ago) (diff),|
DiaVisViewPlugin - Renders dia and vdx files
Notice: This plugin is unmaintained and available for adoption.
This has taken the original DiaView and modified it for use with Trac 0.11, and at the same time included support for vdx and compressed files.
It has had very little testing. It has been set up as a separate hack to the original DiaView so as not to break DiaView for Trac < 0.11.
If the width was changed in the macro argument the displayed image would scale, however the source file stayed the same. To overcome this the width is checked using the image library, and if different it is re-rendered. Please see the link below for the image library.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
To install download the archive, then either $ python setup.py install or copy it to the plugins directory of the particular project
Do not forget to enable the macro in trac.ini in the components section like this:
diavisview.* = enabled
Also ensure that dia (diagram editor) is installed.
Attach a file you wish to display to the page as per normal. The files can be either dia or vdx, compressed or uncompressed.
Make suitable macro entries in the page. If a number is given after the filename it will be taken as the width. Please see the main image macro for all the options.
Thanks to arkemp for the original.
- 15900 by rjollos on 2016-09-16 03:57:34
0.3dev: Make compatible with Trac 1.0
- Use Pillow rather than PIL
- Add Pillow to install requirements
- Make path to Dia binary configurable from trac.ini
- Allow Dia's output filter to be set in trac.ini
- Support options for non-png renders
- Refactor to split a long method somewhat
- Fix the output html element being
- Move RE compilation out of the macro expansion
- Do not check width if not needed
Most of the changes provided by jaroslav.benkovsky@…
- 14916 by rjollos on 2015-10-11 20:46:19
0.2dev: Tag build as
- 14915 by rjollos on 2015-10-11 20:44:25
0.2dev: Branch for Trac 1.0 support.