|Version 1 (modified by robert_martin, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Editor for Fine Grained Authz Permissions File
This is a simple plugin to help edit the fine grained authz permissions file. In addition to providing a text editor is also provides a list of the current project users and groups, so they are readily available.
A more elaborate editor was considered where sections could be selected, then the user/group to give permission to. However this was considered to be overly complicated and bloated.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:finegrainedpageauthzeditorplugin here].
Install by doing 'python setup.py install'
- 14279 by rjollos on 2014-11-18 01:19:13
0.12.1: Refs #9947.
- PEP-0008 changes.
- Added TracAccountManager to dependencies.
- Removed invalid HTML markup.
- Fixed incorrect calls with translation marker _.
- 12560 by rjollos on 2013-01-23 00:54:09
Refs #10780: Added new maintainer to setup.py.
- 7144 by robert_martin on 2009-11-14 13:09:18
Bug Fix. Dummy get_htdocs_dirs method added. Thanks to mkc.
Was in earlier versions, but had been cleaned out.