|Version 10 (modified by rudyryk, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Embed Flash content
Plugin provides macro [[Embed(...)]] for embedding flash content into wiki pages.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:flashembedmacro here].
Usage and Examples
Macro produces html code for embedding flash content from certain service, by it's 'key' and content id. It also can embed simple SWF by it's URL.
- youtube: video from YouTube http://youtube.com
- vimeo: video from Vimeo http://vimeo.com
- swf: SWF by URL or attachment link
- flv: insert JW Player with flv file, you must provide extra purl parameter
- w and h: width and height of embedded flash object
Embed YouTube or Vimeo
Embed SWF by url
Embed SWF from attachment
If swf parameter starts with 'http://', 'https://' of '/', it's treated as URL. Otherwise it's processed as attachment.
The 'attachment:' prefix is optional, so examples above are equivalent.
Embed FLV video
Note, that you'll need JW Player hosted somewhere.
The url for flv file is handled same as swf.
- 10984 by rjollos on 2011-12-01 12:18:13
Added plugin revision info to webadmin page.
- 7801 by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 01:29:39
FlashEmbedMacro: patch #5168 applied for enabling flv-player embedding
- 7800 by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 00:52:10
FlashEmbedMacro bugfix #6258, Embed(swf=attachment:output.swf)? syntax should work in general case