|Version 8 (modified by rudyryk, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Embed Flash content
Plugin provides macro [[Embed(...)]] for embedding flash content into wiki pages.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:flashembedmacro here].
Usage and Examples
Macro produces html code for embedding flash content from certain service, by it's 'key' and content id. It also can embed simple SWF by it's URL.
- youtube: video from YouTube http://youtube.com
- vimeo: video from Vimeo http://vimeo.com
- swf: SWF by URL or attachment link
- flv: insert JW Player with flv file, you must provide extra purl parameter
- w and h: width and height of embedded flash object
Embed YouTube or Vimeo
Embed SWF by url
Embed SWF from attachment
If swf parameter starts with 'http://', 'https://' of '/', it's treated as URL. Otherwise it's processed as attachment.
The 'attachment:' prefix is optional, so all three examples above do the same thing.
Embed FLV video
Note, that you'll need JW Player hosted somewhere.
The url for flv file is handled same as swf.
- 10984 by rjollos on 2011-12-01 12:18:13
Added plugin revision info to webadmin page.
- 7801 by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 01:29:39
FlashEmbedMacro: patch #5168 applied for enabling flv-player embedding
- 7800 by rudyryk on 2010-03-31 00:52:10
FlashEmbedMacro bugfix #6258, Embed(swf=attachment:output.swf)? syntax should work in general case