|Version 6 (modified by 8 years ago) (diff),|
Flexible Wiki Plugin
Plugin allows to make flexible structure of wiki pages. For any of wiki pages parent page can be set up. So we get flexible structure instead of 'plain' wiki structure.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:flexiblewikiplugin here].
After installing plugin you will need to upgrade your environment.
You will get an extra item New page in mainnav, which opens page creation dialog. You can set up title and name, and parent is set up automatically by current page. Thus, you can create 'sub-pages' for any page.
Each page now has extra properties:
- title: string, just page title, appears in menu and on each of pages
- parent: name of parent wiki page or empty if none
- weight: number, defines page ordering in menu
- hide: flag, if set, page won't appear in menu generated by [[TracFlexWikiTree]]
They can be changed in page edit dialog.
Plugin provides extra wiki macros.
Shows wiki pages tree menu. Menu is generated as simple unordered list. Macro receives one optional parameter class, wich defines CSS class of menu.
Note extra navigation item New page and extra fields Parent page, Hide from menu, Page weight.
Navigation line above page title is inserted by this plugin automatically.
Menu in left sidebar is provided by macro
[[TracFlexWikiTree]]. It's added globally in site templates, this plugin doesn't do this automatically.
Some features are not implemented yet, like site map etc.
Plugin is a bit tricky. It adds extra key
request.args, that is instance of class
TracFlexWikiNode, which provides something like API for this plugin.
Feedback is welcome!
- 7816 by rudyryk on 2010-04-05 22:16:20
flexiblewikiplugin: example for site.html - site_example.html
- 7815 by rudyryk on 2010-04-05 21:04:56
flexiblewikiplugin: bigfix #6905 - getting current node for request
- 5589 by rudyryk on 2009-04-24 17:31:12
- TracFlexWikiPlugin source commited
- 5588 by rudyryk on 2009-04-24 17:27:54
New hack FlexibleWikiPlugin, created by rudyryk