|Version 37 (modified by Genie, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Table of Contents
Ticket-based Gantt chart and calendar
This plugin adds Gantt charts and calendar views for tickets to Trac.
- Compared to TracJsGanttPlugin, this plugin does not compute the completed percents from custom ticket fields like 'remaininghours' or 'estimatedhours' but you set the completion value in the range of 0 to 100% in the ticket form, manually.
- The meaning of start and end date of a ticket displayed in the chart is at the discretion of you. Usually, you set the planned time period, though you cannot see in the gantt chart if completion had started earlier than planned, was interrupted or has finished later. For a review of the work history, you may interpret start and end date to indicate the worked time period. This is up to you.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket in the issue tracker of Shibuya-trac:
Click on the thumbnails for larger versions of the screenshots.
Download and Installation
'A' Method: for Trac 0.11 (English)
This plugin is not hosted on trac-hacks.org. Please refer here for download, installation and usage instructions.easy_install https://github.com/recurser/trac-gantt-calendar/tarball/master
The version at the address above is the previous (0.11) release translated into English. The new version (0.12) by the original author now supports English, so using 'B' method below is recommended.
'B' Method: for Trac 0.12 (Multilingual)
Supported Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Download from original repository http://sourceforge.jp/projects/shibuya-trac/
svn export http://svn.sourceforge.jp/svnroot/shibuya-trac/plugins/ganttcalendarplugin/trunk
- Build eggs
or Use mirror repository:easy_install https://github.com/jun66j5/tracganttcalendarplugin/tarball/trunk
- Install globally (you can disable / enable per project)
[components] .... ganttcalendar.complete_by_close.completeticketobserver = enabled ganttcalendar.ticketcalendar.ticketcalendarplugin = enabled ganttcalendar.ticketgantt.ticketganttchartplugin = enabled ganttcalendar.ticketvalidator.ticketvalidator = enabled ....
[mainnav] .... ticketgantt.label = Ticket Gantt ticketcalendar.label = Ticket Calendar .... [ticket-custom] .... complete = select complete.label = Completed [%] complete.options = |0|5|10|15|20|25|30|35|40|45|50|55|60|65|70|75|80|85|90|95|100 complete.order = 3 due_assign = text due_assign.label = Start (YYYY-MM-DD) due_assign.order = 1 due_close = text due_close.label = End (YYYY-MM-DD) due_close.order = 2 .... [ganttcalendar] complete_conditions = fixed, invalid default_zoom_mode = 3 first_day = 0 format = %Y-%m-%d show_ticket_summary = false show_weekly_view = false
- Web server restart
Input date format:
- accepted date format as: YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601 date format)
- If you want to use legacy date format (YYYY/MM/DD), you have to change your project's trac.ini file: (if previously edited tickets does not shown)
[ganttcalendar] .... format = %Y/%m/%d ....
- This feature is experimental. Currently, the holiday data is provided for Japanese and Korean user only.
- Query about parents, blockers, milestones. These features do not seem obvious. Blockers has a name sufficient to suggest task dependencies/prerequisites: how are they modeled & what consequences ensue? (A pet peeve is that IMO "blocking" should preclude work on the downstream task, else what's the POINT of the relationship? Parent meanwhile suggests heirarchy or abstraction, but again I don't see the connection to any consequences in operation or display. I guess this is a documentation request.
(573.6 KB) -
added by ZoomQuiet 7 years ago.
Hungary djszapi fixed some css bug for this
(15.6 KB) -
added by mwehr 7 years ago.
added v0.2 features: working with trac v0.12 , complete by close and some filter stuff
(200.0 KB) -
added by PeterStephens 7 years ago.
Version 0.3 with English Titles
(26.2 KB) -
added by mark_kids@… 7 years ago.
fixed milestone views on ganttcalendar_v0.2
Download all attachments as: .zip