side by side
lines around each change
Show the changes in full context
White space changes
Oct 28, 2008, 11:15:50 AM (
* `physical` Terrain map
`type` (optional):: Sets the initial map type. See the `types` argument for the available types. If this argument is not given the first listed type under `types` is used initially.
`controls` (optional):: Sets the used map controls. Multiple controls can be given, separated by colon ('`:`'). If not set the controls `MapType` and `LargeMap` are used.
If set but empty no controls are displayed. The following controls are available (descriptions taken from the [http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/reference.html#GControlImpl Google Map API page]):
* `LargeMap`: Control with buttons to pan in four directions, and zoom in and zoom out.
* `SmallMap`: Control with buttons to pan in four directions, and zoom in and zoom out, and a zoom slider.
* `SmallZoom`: Control with buttons to zoom in and zoom out.
* `Scale`: Control that displays the map scale.
* `MapType`: Standard map type control for selecting and switching between supported map types via buttons.
* `HierarchicalMapType`: Drop-down map type control for switching between supported map types.
* `OverviewMap`: Collapsible overview mini-map in the corner of the main map for reference location and navigation (through dragging).
== Examples ==