|Version 1 (modified by 8 years ago) (diff),|
Inserts a static Google Map as image
This macro uses the Google Map API to include static images of maps. At the moment the map location must be given in geographic coordinates, not as address, which must be separated by an colon '
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:googlestaticmapmacro here].
See http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/staticmaps/#URL_Parameters for all supported arguments. In addition the image title can be set using a 'title' argument.
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 8571 by martin_s on 2010-08-31 20:02:58
- Increaded version number to indicate major change due to Googles API change.
- Fixed colon substitution for markers for
- 8570 by martin_s on 2010-08-31 19:40:58
- Made colon-to-comma substitution active only for API v1.