|Version 2 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
Inserts a static Google Map as image
This macro uses the Google Map API to include static images of maps. At the moment the map location must be given in geographic coordinates, not as address, which must be separated by an colon '
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:googlestaticmapmacro here].
Installation & Configuration
Just copy the python file in the
plugin directory of your trac installation.
A different Google Map API key is needed for every web domain which can be get for free from Google.
To enable the macro put the following into your
trac.ini file which is located in the
config directory of your trac installation.
You need to restart trac to reread the macro file and the configuration file.
[components] googlestaticmap.* = enabled [googlestaticmap] api_key = <Your Google API key (long hex number)>
See http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/staticmaps/#URL_Parameters for all supported arguments. In addition the image title can be set using a 'title' argument.
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 04:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 8571 by martin_s on 2010-08-31 18:02:58
- Increaded version number to indicate major change due to Googles API change.
- Fixed colon substitution for markers for
- 8570 by martin_s on 2010-08-31 17:40:58
- Made colon-to-comma substitution active only for API v1.