|Version 15 (modified by 7 years ago) (diff),|
Grid Modify Plugin
For any ticket field this plugin modifies the
report views of tickets to include a widget for editing those values. This works for all field types except for textareas.
Changes to any of the widgets will immediately fire off an AJAX request to update the ticket so there is no need to press any save or submit button. A small icon will show the progress of each ajax request (in progress, succeeded, failed) once it is fired off.
The status of the updates is logged to Firebug's console if you have that installed.
This plugin uses Genshi and therefore only works with Trac .11 (and up?).
Note that the feature is only enabled for users who have been granted the
You can limit the fields to which gridmodify applies by specifying them in trac.ini.
[components] gridmod.* = enabled [gridmodify] fields=status,priority,milestone,scope,blockedby,estimatedhours
- Note: 'fields' does not allow to have blank spaces between every argument. The previous argument to a blank space will be the last editable field in grid mode.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:gridmodifyplugin here].
The current trunk is tested only with Trac 0.12. If it fails with 0.11 the old version is available in branches/0.11, but you are also welcome to create a ticket for any 0.11 problems with the trunk version.
- Quickly work through many tickets in a given report or query assigning priorities to each one. This is useful in a team meeting for instance.
Click on the image to see the full size version:
Dropdown boxes on the custom ticket query page:
- 16210 by rjollos on 2017-01-30 02:23:59
1.0.0dev: Use jQuery
Initial patch by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 16203 by rjollos on 2017-01-25 06:21:29
1.0.0dev: Replace duplicate selector
- 16202 by rjollos on 2017-01-25 06:10:53
1.0.0dev: Improve coding style and remove noisy logging