|Version 2 (modified by abbywinterscom, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Grid Modify Plugin
For any ticket field of type select (e.g. type, priority, component, etc) this plugin modifies the query and report views of tickets to include a select widget for editing those values.
Changes to any of the select widgets will immediately fire off an AJAX request to update the ticket so there is no need to press any save or submit button.
The status of the updates is logged to Firebug's console if you have that installed.
This plugin uses Genshi and therefore only works with Trac .11 (and up?).
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:gridmodifyplugin here].
- Quickly work through many tickets in a given report or query assigning priorities to each one. This is useful in a team meeting for instance.
- 12235 by rjollos on 2012-10-22 13:21:11
- 12234 by rjollos on 2012-10-22 03:14:04
Fixes #10519: Ticket property changes were not being included in the email body.
- 12228 by rjollos on 2012-10-20 03:43:12
- Follow-on to . Refactored to use the more abstract send and send_error methods of the Request class.
- The exception from the Ajax callback is now logged.
- Replaced $ with jQuery in the global namespace, to avoid conflicts.