|Version 8 (modified by 6 years ago) (diff),|
The idea of the plugin is to integrate gtkdoc books into trac's interface. This is accomplished, currently, by displaying the actual htlm output of gtkdoc, as well as integrating into the search engine in trac.
There's three new user permissions in this plugin, GTKDOC_SEARCH, GTKDOC_VIEW, and GTKDOC_ADMIN. GTKDOC_VIEW and GTKDOC_SEARCH is obviously to view and respectively to search in the api, where GTKDOC_ADMIN allows the addition and removal of books.
As mentioned above the admin_interface provides an interface for adding and removing books. Books are keyed on a name given to them at the time they're added, as well as an absolute path on the local filesystem of where the book actually is. This way, you can update the documentation (with rsync for example) and not have to touch a thing in trac.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:gtkdocplugin here].
Please follow documentation on how to install Trac's plugins.
- 9899 by lsaavedr on 2011-02-25 06:44:29
- minor bug fixes in the deployment of non-default books
- words more appropriate in the admin interface
- 9892 by lsaavedr on 2011-02-24 03:43:32
- a more complete admin interface!
- 9886 by lsaavedr on 2011-02-23 05:53:18
- a more complete admin interface
- WARNING: before update, remove old [gtkdoc] tags