|Version 3 (modified by 11 years ago) (diff),|
GuestbookPlugin should serve as simple feedback from anonymous or registered uses when your Wiki is for that users read-only. Plugin appends a new entry in main navigation bar and supports appending and/or deleting guestbook entries if appropriate permissions are set.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:guestbookplugin here].
You could specify main navigation bar button title in trac.ini:
[guestbook] title = MyGuestbook
- 15902 by rjollos on 2016-09-28 13:19:17
0.7.4: Fix duplicate
Patch by ntmlod.
- 15667 by Committo-Ergo-Sum on 2016-07-20 14:44:08
Better log messages.
- 15662 by Committo-Ergo-Sum on 2016-07-16 21:36:37
DoxygenPlugin: an old missing import like this one.
- 15430 by Committo-Ergo-Sum on 2016-03-13 22:24:10
DoxygenPlugin: as r15427: conforms to PEP8 for logger. And some more documentation.
- 15427 by rjollos on 2016-03-13 06:13:15
0.7.2: Pass arguments to logger rather than interpolating string
This change conforms to PEP8.