|Version 1 (modified by 4 years ago) (diff),|
The TracHacks page contains more information, contact details, bug reports, enhancements, suggestions, etc.
How to Contribute
We've tried to make this as simple as possible:
- Register a user name then login (requires cookies).
- Fill out the NewHack form.
- Verify all the details for your new page are correct.
- Commit your code to the provided Subversion URL
(alternatively you can simply attach your hack to your Wiki page, ala MacroBazaar, but remember that you can't delete or replace attachments)
- Consider subscribing to the trac-hacks mailing list.
List Your Own Hack Hosted Elsewhere
Feel free to create a stub page here with a short description and links to your own hack. Please stick to the page naming convention, by appending the hack type (eg. GanttPlugin). Therefore the DoStuff macro should get a page named
Adopt Unmaintained Hacks
How to Use Tags
Please don't abuse this.
We have defined some shortcuts for commonly used links, such as
trac-ticket:ticket. Use these TracLinks for your convenience (see InterMapTxt for a complete list).
See also: TracHacks, HacksQandMaintenance