|Version 3 (modified by hasienda, 3 years ago) (diff)|
The TracHacks page contains more information, contact details, bug reports, enhancements, suggestions, etc.
How to Contribute
We've tried to make this as simple as possible:
- Register a user name then login (requires cookies).
- Fill out the NewHack form.
- Verify all the details for your new page are correct.
- Commit your code to the provided Subversion URL
(alternatively you can simply attach your hack to your Wiki page, ala MacroBazaar, but remember that you can't delete or replace attachments)
- Consider subscribing to the trac-hacks mailing list.
List Your Own Hack Hosted Elsewhere
Feel free to create a stub page here with a short description and links to your own hack. Please stick to the page naming convention, by appending the hack type (eg. GanttPlugin). Therefore the DoStuff macro should get a page named DoStuffMacro.
Adopt Unmaintained Hacks
How to Use Tags
Please don't abuse this.
We have defined some shortcuts for commonly used links, such as download:hackname, google:search, trac:wikipage, trac-changeset:changeset and trac-ticket:ticket. Use these TracLinks for your convenience (see InterMapTxt for a complete list).
Community and Site Evolution
Following proposals hold more ideas on best-practice and may even yield mandatory procedures and rules in the future:
- CodeReviewPlugin/Concepts CodeReviewPlugin Concepts
- License/MandatorySignOff Rules for contributions
- NewHackTemplate/InstallAndConfigureProposal Discussion
- ProjectManagementIdeas Project management ideas
- SiteUpgradeProposal Site Upgrade Proposal
- SiteUpgradeProposal/UserClearance Username Policy for trac-hacks.org
You're heartily invited to join in for discussion and even more suggestions.