|Version 2 (modified by itteco, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to Itteco Trac Plugin
- Itteco Trac Plugin is the implementation of necessary features of agile project management, such as shared whiteboards.
- Unlike available agile plugins, Itteco Trac Plugin tries to minimalistic approach of Trac itself, and also tries to keep all existing options of flexible configurations.
- This said, if you install IttecoTracPlugin, you still are supposed to be able to use all of the features of your previous Trac configurations.
What's new in Itteco Trac Plugin v 0.1
- Hierarchical milestones (default is 3 levels of hierarchy: release, sprint and build, but you may configure everything)
- Cross-references of the tickets to other tickets and to wiki pages (updated Edit Ticket form, with easy-to-use search and drag-n-drop or references)
- Introduction of basic Scope Management by means of incorporating the Scope Element (default name is story, but, again, configurable)
- Whiteboards (though actually not white) with drag-n-drop of the tickets across statuses, team members, milestones and scope elements
Go see the Version 1 Screenshots that we prepared.
Quality status of the plugin
The plugin is in private beta within Itteco at the moment. Choose to install it at your own risk. Browse the tickets here to see the known issues.
Support of the plugin
The primarily purpose of the plugin is to suite the needs of Itteco. However, we would except all reasonable usability enhancement requests and will definitely consider your suggestions on additional features. As we use the plugin in multiple projects ourselves, we will be more then grateful if you report defects by submitting the ticket. We will fix it on severity basis.
Roadmap of Itteco Trac Plugin
- After going out of the private beta, we plan to focus our effort on creating the team and private calendars (with the option to read it from calendar readers such as Google calendar) and on time tracking based on these calendars for the next sprint;
- Once the time-tracking is done within the next sprint, we will go ahead with implementation of burndowns (though we actually except it to be burn-ups).
Getting started with Itteco Trac Plugin
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Example of usage would be Agile teams (Scrum in particular) who wish to benefit from all flexibilities of Trac, yet need the visualization of their work