|Version 20 (modified by 5 years ago) (diff),|
Autocomplete feature for the keywords field
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download and Source
The Keywords Label can be the link to a wiki page.
Following section must be added to trac.ini configuration file:
[keywordsuggest] keywords = tag1,tag2,tag3 mustmatch = True helppage = TicketKeywords helppage.newwindow = True matchcontains = True multipleseparator = ', '
There are two parameters to configure:
- keywords - specifies list of comma separated values available for input
- mustmatch - optional, if specified, 'keywords' field accepts values from the keywords list only
- helppage - optional, if specified, 'keywords' label will be turned into the link to wiki page
- helppage.newwindow - optional, whether wiki page opened in new window or not
- matchcontains - optional, whether keywords which matched not from the beginning must be included into list
- multipleseparator - which character(s) is used as separator between keywords. Must be enclosed with quotas or other characters. If not specified, ', ' is used.
- 16539 by rjollos on 2017-04-16 02:33:26
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 04:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 12103 by rjollos on 2012-10-03 05:38:09
- Moved generation of keywords string into a private method.
- Several other refactorings, backed by unit tests.
- In Trac 1.0 and later, jQuery-UI from the Trac core is added to the page. The ability to add jQuery-UI to the page was added in Trac 1.0.