|Version 5 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
Autocomplete feature for 'keywords' field
Plugin provides autocomplete function for 'keywords' ticket field. Optionally it is possible to restrict list of keywords allowed to input.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from [download:keywordsuggestplugin here].
Following section must be added to trac.ini configuration file:
[keywordsuggest] keywords = tag1,tag2,tag3 mustmatch = True
There are two parameters to configure:
- keywords - specifies list of comma separated values available for input
- mustmatch [optional] - if specified, 'keywords' field accepts values from the keywords list only
- 16539 by rjollos on 2017-04-16 02:33:26
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 04:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 12103 by rjollos on 2012-10-03 05:38:09
- Moved generation of keywords string into a private method.
- Several other refactorings, backed by unit tests.
- In Trac 1.0 and later, jQuery-UI from the Trac core is added to the page. The ability to add jQuery-UI to the page was added in Trac 1.0.